Someone back home should start a feminist/liberal/secular resistance movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not start a feminist/liberal/secular movement back home, where we try to install female leaders into power like Arawelo back in the days. For this to succeed we need men who are loyal and are willing to die for us to install women into power. Im willing to join that movement. And also fund it. It would be interesting to see what women could do to change the political landscape in Somalia. Men are useless. Lets give our women a chance.

What do you guys think?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Their not very intelligent Somali women sida nagaha cadanka ma aha runti, wax kasto waa loo aqrin kara wayna iska aminayan. If they were so smart why is their high divorce rate. They can't select even a husband properly let alone make wise decisions for the nation. I am anti somali women for power.

I think we need women to have more political power but not necessary lead, the youth and women are needed to rebuild Somalia. If you want to inplement those ideas you need to first fight wahhabism which reigns supreme in Somalia since the collapse of the gov.

If it's lefty BS then it should be rejected, since those ideas are slowly killing the west.

Make no mistake, im for gender equality & i wouldn't mind a female Somali president taking power as long as she's a right-wing nationalist & has the best interests of our country at heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending