Some of y'all need to go out more, for real!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Aight, I got work tmw, so I'm gonna make this thread, walk the f*ck out and let y'all sort out ya shit.

1. Sex

Sex is simply sex. If you wanna be a Westerner and f*ck around, then f*ck around. Don't make it weird af. Be a normal ass person. Meet a chick or a guy and bangdararang him/her in peace.

If you're gonna live la vida halal, then calm dafuq down about sex. Why think about it, when you and I both know your ass is staying a virgin until the night of the wedding.

2. Interracial relationships

This shit is happening whether y'all like it or not. If the Xalimo or Farax you like is banging someone of another race, stopping their relationship ain't gonna result in them banging y'all.

If you want an non-Somali, then go for it. Don't mock our people cause you hate how you looking in the fuckin mirror. If you want to stay with Somalis, don't look insecure by hating on other races like a fuckin pussy.

3. Gender war

Y'all are on twitter, BASIC AS f*ck, and acting like you guys have a 6 figure job, a 10/10 body and face, banging swag/style and a well diversified portfolio with an assortment of stocks, bonds and physical assets.

Y'all are basic as f*ck. Most of you guys are in school. So most of y'all don't have professional jobs. Most of y'all probably look decent at most.

The ones that fight online are all fuckin trash!

Y'ALL NEEDA GO OUT MORE AND LEARN HOW THE WORLD REALLY IS SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND HOW DUMB SOME OF Y'ALL ARE!

I ain't taggin anyone. Y'all know who dafuq you are. I'm out . It's YourBroMoe, hitting y'all up with another one!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I use to get alot of women in buuhodle they knew me as Walcott the handsome runner I use to make their heart run when ever they saw me until I came to canada instead of this girls running towards me and say they like me!!.. they are running away from me because I'm too fob and salafi what the fucking shit!!!

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
I use to get alot of women in buuhodle they knew me as Walcott the handsome runner I use to make their heart run when ever they saw me until I came to canada instead of this girls running towards me and say they like me!!.. they are running away from me because I'm too fob and salafi what the fucking shit!!!

Cool story bro.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Aight, I got work tmw, so I'm gonna make this thread, walk the f*ck out and let y'all sort out ya shit.

1. Sex

Sex is simply sex. If you wanna be a Westerner and f*ck around, then f*ck around. Don't make it weird af. Be a normal ass person. Meet a chick or a guy and bangdararang him/her in peace.

If you're gonna live la vida halal, then calm dafuq down about sex. Why think about it, when you and I both know your ass is staying a virgin until the night of the wedding.

2. Interracial relationships

This shit is happening whether y'all like it or not. If the Xalimo or Farax you like is banging someone of another race, stopping their relationship ain't gonna result in them banging y'all.

If you want an non-Somali, then go for it. Don't mock our people cause you hate how you looking in the fuckin mirror. If you want to stay with Somalis, don't look insecure by hating on other races like a fuckin pussy.

3. Gender war

Y'all are on twitter, BASIC AS f*ck, and acting like you guys have a 6 figure job, a 10/10 body and face, banging swag/style and a well diversified portfolio with an assortment of stocks, bonds and physical assets.

Y'all are basic as f*ck. Most of you guys are in school. So most of y'all don't have professional jobs. Most of y'all probably look decent at most.

The ones that fight online are all fuckin trash!

Y'ALL NEEDA GO OUT MORE AND LEARN HOW THE WORLD REALLY IS SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND HOW DUMB SOME OF Y'ALL ARE!

I ain't taggin anyone. Y'all know who dafuq you are. I'm out . It's YourBroMoe, hitting y'all up with another one!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is just common sense tho

Absolutely true.

I originally just wanted to join an online Somali community, to not get out of loop etc.

But I swear this place is trash. The worst possible type of Somalis populate this place.

They have no life, no jobs, no education... and incredibly racist/tribalistic to top if off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending