Some of Rahanweyn SNA are not happy with the Government

they say the federal government is not tackling the problem there very well like food there are expensive and other things such as security and want them to be stationed there rather than where some of them are.

if you don' understand, listen to the third tweet he speaks Maxaa tiri.

he says sugar there costs like five dollar per kg and where i live which is richer than Somalia, it costs like 75 cent per kg. don't even know how people afford things there.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Good leave Shabeelaha Hoose and fight for your people. Let Hawiye defend themselves

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
they are in central regions but want to be in SWS.
1623095788004.png
I understand their concern. How can they fight if they believe their home regions and families are neglected. The civilian and soldier's morale which his core strenght is intricately connected and especially important when facing the horrors of combat zone.
1623097797805.png

I thought these guys fought with nails and hammer, and crucified their enmies like jesus?
nice to see them with guns for a change.

I thought these guys fought with nails and hammer, and crucified their enmies like jesus?
nice to see them with guns for a change.

Kkkk
Those were the ones that live in afgooye , have you heard of how the nails to the skulls of faqash started it ? Is a famous story in afgooye :lolbron:

How Do you feel about this @codewebsduh even rx are getting there guys out of SNA

Low IQ Somalis, what will a few troops in SNA do to change the situation in Alshabab infested Bay and Bakool?

Britain has a military base in Baidoa training local troops and plans to train 600 this year. If they want to free baidoa then they can ask to transfer.

Soldiers cant plan offensives , leaders do. Leaders need to meet with them and explain the situation.

SWS also needs to make a local security force, like Puntland / Galmudug. This will allow people to focus on that.

I also feel sorry for reer SWS , they are suffering the most especially in Xudun etc. SNA is focusing on Hirshabelle right now.

Trending