Some girls are really dumb

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I know this white girl who left her ex because he was cheating on her with another girl he meet in town...

So it's been 6 months and a half since they broke up and this girl told me the other day she meet up with her ex and that they're just friends. He told her he's bored of his girlfriend and asked her if she knows any girls he can have sex with?

She told me afterwards both had sex after having lunch and then she ends it with were just "friends" though nothing serious is happening between the two. Then she goes on about how he will dump his new girlfriend because she isn't good in bed lol

I was super confused I was cringing the whole time through out her story.

I didn't feel comfortable also being in her car it smelt too

What's this world coming to.?

Last edited:
I know this white girl who left her ex because he was cheating on her with another girl he meet in town...

So it's been 6 months and a half since they broke up and this girl told me the other day she meet up with her ex and that they're just friends. He told her he's bored of his girlfriend and asked her if she knows any girls he can have sex with?

She told me afterwards both had sex after having lunch and then she ends it with were just "friends" though nothing serious. Then she goes one about how he will dump his new girlfriend because she isn't good in bed lol

I'm super confused I was cringing the whole time through out her story.

THE END IS NEAR

QUICK BEND OVER SO I CAN HALAL PREGNANT YOU AND WE CAN BECOME A MUSLIM FAMILY AND HAVE WALKS IN PARKS WITH OUR TWINS

INSHALLAH ONE DAY

She told me afterwards both had sex after having lunch and then she ends it with were just "friends" though nothing serious. Then she goes one about how he will dump his new girlfriend because she isn't good in bed lol

I'm super confused I was cringing the whole time through out her story.

62-A8-E2-D3-15-C3-4-D79-B6-C8-C4-D5-F6-E11652.jpg

She told me afterwards both had sex after having lunch and then she ends it with were just "friends" though nothing serious is happening between the two. Then she goes on about how he will dump his new girlfriend because she isn't good in bed lol

I was super confused I was cringing the whole time through out her story.

I didn't feel comfortable also being in her car it smelt too

What city is this that an ex can be asked where to bang girls at

Trending