Somaliweyne or a forgotten people

Asc I have been looking at Twitter recently, it breaks my heart to see somali so divided when it comes to seeing our people come together to create a unified nation. WALLAH WALLAH I SWEAR if there isnt a change in mindset, whatever land you claim your qabil owns isnt going to be owned by them nor a somali. Somalian (nationality) , dijboutians (nationality) landers(nationality) all of you have this false sense of security you don't need to look back, and why would you when you have the Gulf of Aden to the north and the Indian Ocean to the east. Lucky you, but my family is from Galbeed or the Ogaden region, which is a bufferzone of the lands you dearly cherish. Currently, I have family members who have been massacred and driven out of their land by afar militia , i have relative that were sent to jail ogaden soley because they support those brave men and women who sacrifice their lifes but I guess to the former president they were a terrorist group. Listen, I can talk about the horrors that those people faced, but here is a video or two to watch.

I'm going to end here, Somali, Somaliland and Djibouti are geostrategically important there is a reason why our forefathers, the Macrobians, took full advantage of it. This is what exactly is going happen to somali until they notice what is actually surrounding them and if they don't, it would be it would be a great tragedy as winners are the ones who rewrite history.

:dead: :dead: 130F53FF-FF0B-4A06-9F6E-66114F9A117E.jpeg

I'll bet money you are not older than 21/22.

Somaliwayne is dead. Let it go.

My family is also from ogaden.

I'll bet money you are not older than 21/22.

Somaliwayne is dead. Let it go.

My family is also from ogaden.
I guess you're suffering from Stockholm syndrome if you think being under Ethiopian rule is better than being in Somalia. Enlighten me old fool, why would a person logically choose to be in a tank full of piranhas or why should the colonized accept the colonizers? I vehemently despise people who turn a blind eye to history and even more so when they are incapable of recognizing the same patterns repeating . Listen, I don't give a shit about what's happening in the tigray region, but its not like I'm not aware of what is happening. I'm just examining, in the lens of what is in store for us, as they say don't be surprised when chicken come home to roost.

Greater Somalia. An idea that sounds good, but was executed so poorly that it led to the destruction of the entire country. It's likely never gonna happen. Ethiopia is way more powerful and has real allies abroad unlike Somalia which is seen as a joke.

Before Greater Somalia, how about building a new United Somali Republic and growing the economy/military? How about walking before we sprint against Usain Bolt?

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Somaliweyne is an irredentist ideology that died in 1884 when the French,British and Italians carved up the Somali Peninsula.

The likelihood of Djibouti revoking it's independence or Ethiopia and Kenya handing back K5 and NFD or Somaliland rejoining the union are all extremely unlikely.

The focus should be with making Modern day Somalia as a stable, functioning and flourishing country. But that's just my two cents.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I guess you're suffering from Stockholm syndrome if you think being under Ethiopian rule is better than being in Somalia. Enlighten me old fool, why would a person logically choose to be in a tank full of piranhas or why should the colonized accept the colonizers? I vehemently despise people who turn a blind eye to history and even more so when they are incapable of recognizing the same patterns repeating . Listen, I don't give a shit about what's happening in the tigray region, but its not like I'm not aware of what is happening. I'm just examining, in the lens of what is in store for us, as they say don't be surprised when chicken come home to roost.
The piranha tank doesnt have child soldiers, terror groups, impoverished african armies etc but it does have a giant consumer market, great yearly budget support, infrastructure projects, cheap electricity, universities etc.

Ethiopia has a splitting civil war every 2 decades or so and I will not accept it collapsing or secession until every gobol is filled with Highways electric grids farms and universities. Our material condition comes before fake Somali nationalism :)

The piranha tank doesnt have child soldiers, terror groups, impoverished african armies etc but it does have a giant consumer market, great yearly budget support, infrastructure projects, cheap electricity, universities etc.

Ethiopia has a splitting civil war every 2 decades or so and I will not accept it collapsing or secession until every gobol is filled with Highways electric grids farms and universities. Our material condition comes before fake Somali nationalism :)

You're delusionally optimistic. You're definitely not talking about the Somali region. It's paramount to understand that in Ethiopian history the use of forceful assimilation has been used to push an Ethiopian identity which was Christian and Tigrayan or Amhara Identity. This false sense of diversity is rearing its ugly head and balkanazation will follow suit. We have been fighting these ethiosemitic people since the dawn of mankind and I will not ever accept Ajnabi, nevertheless a habeshi to rule over me. You seem to be enjoying yourself in Addis Ababa maybe visit other regions and maybe you will have greater understanding of human suffrage and neglect that is taking place, as they say, travelling expands the narrow mind.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Asc I have been looking at Twitter recently, it breaks my heart to see somali so divided when it comes to seeing our people come together to create a unified nation. WALLAH WALLAH I SWEAR if there isnt a change in mindset, whatever land you claim your qabil owns isnt going to be owned by them nor a somali. Somalian (nationality) , dijboutians (nationality) landers(nationality) all of you have this false sense of security you don't need to look back, and why would you when you have the Gulf of Aden to the north and the Indian Ocean to the east. Lucky you, but my family is from Galbeed or the Ogaden region, which is a bufferzone of the lands you dearly cherish. Currently, I have family members who have been massacred and driven out of their land by afar militia , i have relative that were sent to jail ogaden soley because they support those brave men and women who sacrifice their lifes but I guess to the former president they were a terrorist group. Listen, I can talk about the horrors that those people faced, but here is a video or two to watch.

I'm going to end here, Somali, Somaliland and Djibouti are geostrategically important there is a reason why our forefathers, the Macrobians, took full advantage of it. This is what exactly is going happen to somali until they notice what is actually surrounding them and if they don't, it would be it would be a great tragedy as winners are the ones who rewrite history.
Ppl are fucked so much that are tamed, they became xoolo, excepting the reality that was made for them, without even trying to escape or change it, an Amxaaro who his country is distabilised and is in the middle of civil war, can tell you what to do and what not to do.
No way of thinking out of the box, and sitting down and discussing with fellow Somalis for how to prosper. What this Amxaaro who is scare to set a foot in tigray have on you? Each of these xoolos who say somaliweyne is dead, is just a hopless man who have no plan and do literally nothing.

They were sitting in the same place, marginalised, even in their region for 30 years, divided with no significant gain

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
You're delusionally optimistic. You're definitely not talking about the Somali region. It's paramount to understand that in Ethiopian history the use of forceful assimilation has been used to push an Ethiopian identity which was Christian and Tigrayan or Amhara Identity. This false sense of diversity is rearing its ugly head and balkanazation will follow suit. We have been fighting these ethiosemitic people since the dawn of mankind and I will not ever accept Ajnabi, nevertheless a habeshi to rule over me. You seem to be enjoying yourself in Addis Ababa maybe visit other regions and maybe you will have greater understanding of human suffrage and neglect that is taking place, as they say, travelling expands the narrow mind.
@Hamzarashid Im not optimistic im just not a doomer. Somali Regions not under threat of a demographic switch. SR is growing ridiculously rapid according to our PISA report we grow faster then amhara region especially now that there is a war. Every year there are major projects taking place to secure our future even without oil. You want Ogaden to abandon that to die honorably fighting for ungrateful clans.

Starting conflict without first improving oneself is the dhaqan of certain communities and you see where it takes them in Somalias internal conflicts if you want your qabiil to advance you dont get to send poor nomads to war whilst living in welfare housing :nvjpqts:
Ppl are fucked so much that are tamed, they became xoolo, excepting the reality that was made for them, without even trying to escape or change it, an Amxaaro who his country is distabilised and is in the middle of civil war, can tell you what to do and what not to do.
No way of thinking out of the box, and sitting down and discussing with fellow Somalis for how to prosper. What this Amxaaro who is scare to set a foot in tigray have on you? Each of these xoolos who say somaliweyne is dead, is just a hopless man who have no plan and do literally nothing.

They were sitting in the same place, marginalised, even in their region for 30 years, divided with no significant gain
What does Amxaaro have to do with anything Somali related? I thought Somalis would grow from the mental shadow of Amxaaro after the Tigray war.

Anyways the Somali Region/Somaliland/Djibouti/NFD is not internally divided unlike Somalia is currently these places understand that you dont get to play superpower politics until your a super power and the same for regional powers. If only the FGS understood that we wouldnt be in a multi decade conflict with fms.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Somaliweyn will probably never become a reality. Best case scenario summarised would be Somalia building a real government and bringing every inch of its territory under its control (this is the hardest part), then initiating peace talks with SL whilst occupying its east. Reconcile with SL peacefully and partially on their terms and reinstate the former Somali republic. As the former Somali republic, we bring back our claim to Galbeed and manipulate it’s politics from within, strengthening the states autonomy and bringing it closer to Somalia both economically and politically. Then we wait for Ethiopia to eventually break into war again then move in on Galbeed maybe even taking eastern oromia and harar with it. To do this Galbeed will first have to reenact the article in the Ethiopian constitution that says each state is allowed to leave the union if they decide to do so. This alongside Somalia moving in on galbeed to prevent a spillover should keep the international community off our back. Once we take galbeed+the parts of hararghe that used to be galbeed we wait it out and attend peace talks in Addis, supporting whichever midget faction wins in exchange for them recognising Somaliweyns completed borders.

This new state would be the closest thing to Somaliweyn that can ever possibly be achieved and even it’s extremely unlikely. Djibouti (and it’s French overlords) will never cede it’s territory and Kenya has a firm grip on its North east. Best case scenario would be open borders with Kenya and Djibouti whilst advocating for somewhat autonomy for Kenya’s north east, although the main problem will be keeping this new Somaliweyn together

first are you ogaden?

second, listen waryaa. we ogadens are not fighting until other clans in the region fight for at least 100 years and give us time to re-bread and replenish our numbers.

you go fight and free us slaves.

Trending