SomaliSpot Presents: 2022 Chess Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I am pleased to announce registration for our second annual chess tournament is now open. Registrations will close on Saturday, July 2 (or on an earlier date if 31 members register to participate) and the first match will be held the following weekend ( July 9 ). All matches this year will be held on a Saturday or Sunday. Everyone is welcome to participate regardless of skill level but if you have a scheduling conflict with the weekend matches please do not register.

Like last year, this year's winner and runner-up will receive Amazon gift cards, custom tags, and other forum perks.

Participants:
  1. @K-M-O
  2. @YSD33
  3. @Dharbash
  4. @Yahya
  5. @Bundasliga
  6. @Calaf
  7. @youngrichnigga
  8. @angelplan
  9. @ecipde
  10. @Plo_Koon
  11. @Flameboss1
  12. @Master-chief
  13. @Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer
  14. @Hamdi<3
  15. @GemState
  16. @Nilote
  17. @Abdalla
  18. @JohnCena
  19. @Random52
  20. @killerxsmoke
  21. @Oday-yar
  22. @Shadow-san
  23. @HoodHawiye
  24. @KuleilGyalBilan

K-M-O

Somali.
Will Forte Im In GIF by MacGruber

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
I'd want to join by my lichess elo is insanely shit

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I am pleased to announce registration for our second annual chess tournament is now open. Registrations will close on Saturday, July 2 (or on an earlier date if 31 members register to participate) and the first match will be held the following weekend ( July 9 ). All matches this year will be held on a Saturday or Sunday. Everyone is welcome to participate regardless of skill level but if you have a scheduling conflict with the weekend matches please do not register.

Like last year, this year's winner and runner-up will receive Amazon gift cards, custom tags, and other forum perks.
Sign me up chief. It'd be nice to exercise the brain again.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Is there any chance we can get a checkers competition running simultaneously.

A sort of Europa League for the chess competition, intended for those of us less intellectually gifted (myself included).

:samwelcome:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I’m down if anyone wants to train before then, I haven’t played in ages so I know I’ll be rusty :farmajoyaab:

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
So far List of 2022 candidates:

1. K-M-O
2. YSD33
3. Awad
4. Yahya
5. Bundasliga
6. Calaf
7. youngrichnigga