SomaliSpot Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claim him then:heh:.

Didn't ask him to read or write, I know the diaspora can't do that lmao, but he could not listen to it let alone read it
Eshi, menlal? Yene quankua englizgna new, eygebahim? Habeshanegne ena amhargna ena tigrigna elemedalo. Amhargna asemalo gun chigur yewonal. Owen beka? Chow

Eshi, menlal? Yene quankua englizgna new, eygebahim? Habeshanegne ena amhargna ena tigrigna elemedalo. Amhargna asemalo gun chigur yewonal. Owen beka? Chow
This is not impressive, this is TooMacaan level:comeon:, if you can listen then you should have said it in English to me. I know what I can ask actually, I will PM you it:tocry:.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
We have community standards. Did you thought we let every tom & d!ck in Lol? At the moment all we are looking for is.

1. Loyalty (most important).
let me establish akhi that I am HY. My Abstiri is Isaaq, Garaxjis, saed ismail, Ali Saed, hassan ali sead or reer hassan. Akhi that should be enough to allow me into sspot HY group

Bohol

VIP
let me establish akhi that I am HY. My Abstiri is Isaaq, Garaxjis, saed ismail, Ali Saed, hassan ali sead or reer hassan. Akhi that should be enough to allow me into sspot HY group

You claimed you were Reer Caynaanshe or something before in here Lol now you are completely a different sub clan?

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
You claimed you were Reer Caynaanshe or something before in here Lol now you are completely a different sub clan?
Wallahi my mothers abtirsi is reer Caynaanshe akhi but wallahi my Abstiri is ali saed. If I was a sheegato how would I know so much about ali saed Abstiri. I am reer boqoreh of hassan ali saed. That is my literally Abstiri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending