Somalispot meet and greet?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
11256.jpg

This needs to be arranged sxb, make it happen :hillarybiz:
Your gonna expect a lot of qabiilists fist fighting because of the Tribal BS on here. Knowles will be organizing a feminist protest shouting about how faaraxs are evil and abusive. Basra will be the comedian entertaining everyone with her jokes.

Your gonna expect a lot of qabiilists fist fighting because of the Tribal BS on here. Knowles will be organizing a Somali feminist protest shouting about how faaraxs are evil who are abusive. Basra will be the comedian entertaining everyone with her jokes.
She'll be throwing up pictures like:
11256.jpg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You guys probably can do a London one since there’s a lot of yall

Toronto sspotters on here probably have some sort social anxiety so I doubt it would happen :lolbron:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So where are we doing this? Will it be Karmel or MOA?

I dont go to Karamel Mall huuno, i am not Hawiya. (no disrespect to reer irir Hawiye )

We r meeting in Ontario, Canada

I dont go to Karamel Mall huuno, i am not Hawiya. (no disrespect to reer irir Hawiye )

We r meeting in Ontario, Canada

Let’s ditch Reer Henny Eedo. They’re a bit weird. How about 24 Mall then? Eedo, I’m thinking about what’s most accessible for you since you live at Cedar.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Let’s ditch Reer Henny Eedo. They’re a bit weird. How about 24 Mall then? Eedo, I’m thinking about what’s most accessible for you since you live at Cedar.

Mall of America is good then! :) Happy place. My favorite place in the world.

Trending