SOMALISPOT LADIES ENTER THIS THREAD: Look what I've found 4 you ladies ( Yasmin lan u pick 1st)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Abu Tyrone coming to a Mosque near Minneapolis and Toronto and London soon after getting released :ohno::rejoice:

My incredible sources revealed that 95% of biracial kids with a Somali lady is with pious Abu Tyrone.

Ladies and gentlemen we must acknowledge that we will have 10% of our diaspora population will be descendants of Tyrone and Xalima. We must accept it.

Last edited:
A lot of the African slaves brought to America were Muslims. I'm happy that many of them are restudying and embracing their ancestors faith!

Idk why they're acting like this is new inmates have been converting back in the 60s
:cosbyhmm:

A lot of the African slaves brought to America were Muslims. I'm happy that many of them are restudying and embracing their ancestors faith!

Idk why they're acting like this is new inmates have been converting back in the 60s
Malcom X (AUN) was one as well. I don't know why people here are acting like people can't change.

No they wasn't, the Muslim slaves fought jihaad as soon as the whites came to the shores, may Allah have mercy on them and grant them Jannah. There were a few hiding their faith but they revolted in the end i.e. Malê revolt.

No they wasn't, the Muslim slaves fought jihaad as soon as the whites came to the shores, may Allah have mercy on them and grant them Jannah. There were a few hiding their faith but they revolted in the end i.e. Malê revolt.

What are you talking about many Muslim fulanis were brought here as slaves also Senegal a Muslim country had a huge slave port!

History is written by the victors, this is classified information, if black people knew they would enter Islam in heaps. #Woke

:drakelaugh: The same Islam were many Muslim Arabs enslaved cadaan and madow people? The Muslim country Mauritania were they practice slavery :cosbyhmm:.

The only thing I agree with is the fact history is written by the victors!

:drakelaugh: The same Islam were many Muslim Arabs enslaved cadaan and madow people? The Muslim country Mauritania were they practice slavery :cosbyhmm:.

The only thing I agree with is the fact history is written by the victors!

Oh dear:tacky:

I thought I was debating with a Muslim

Are you against slavery in Islam?

Well yes, the way I see is I don't believe in hiding or rewriting history.

Slavery is part of Islam history
We should talk about it instead of denying lol
Just like most religions
yes some people embraced it peacefully but others were forced saaxiib.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Why do you keep mentioning me?
glare-gif-2.gif

Well yes, the way I see is I don't believe in hiding or rewriting history.

Slavery is part of Islam history
We should talk about it instead of denying lol
Just like most religions
yes some people embraced it peacefully but others were forced saaxiib.

Lol I don't deny it, most practising Muslims don't, in fact a lot want slavery back. Every great empire in the last 10,000 years has been built on slavery and bloodshed- America, British Empire, Roman Empire, Roman Republic,Ottomans, Caliphates etc

Humans were created to shed blood. Sad reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending