Somalispot Is Appreciated By Angry reddit East-Asian users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asians as a race will die out quicker than cadaans. I mean at least cadaans have to compete with hordes of sandniggers and Madows who are taking their women. Asians however are suffering from their women no longer being attracted to small penis syndrome.

:russ:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Image having a white racist father who hates non/whites and an Asian self hating mother who worships whites :susp:

shit, that means ajnabis know about the Somali guys and girls beef

The day I see a thread on another forum about it, I'm hopping the border and claiming ethiopian lol

superpower

It started with the occupation of Japan and was exacerbated by the war in Vietnam where American Servicemen hooked up with Asian women in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Philippines and Thailand.
I have no clue what you mean.

Somalis and other ethnics care about White male/Asian female couples cause superpower? what?

I have no clue what you mean.

Somalis and other ethnics care about White male/Asian female couples cause superpower? what?

Superpower

I thought you asked me when this phenomenon started, but if you are asking me why others like Somalis care about this issue, I think the reason is we are loud and are always offending others to hate us. It should be none of our concern, I don't give a damn about who my siblings date or marry, I don't discriminate people and especially when it comes to dating.

Status
Not open for further replies.