ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
tfw this site needs to come up with a method of fully deleting accounts

i swear some niggas are fucked :dead:

They all agreed with @Prince Abubu though :chrisfreshhah:
IMG_4458.jpg
IMG_4459.jpg
IMG_4460.jpg

:dead:

Also I peeped the guy who posted that thread on Reddit.
IMG_4461.jpg

:russ:

But his Reddit account is mostly utter trash. Them Indians have evolved from shitting on the streets to shitting on their keyboards smfh:kodaksmiley:

VixR

Veritas
Does anybody else find the propensity of a fairly obscure forum of this size getting referenced on other parts of interwebs on several occasions reallyyyyy strange :hmm:

What're the troll caliber odds of that someone being a SS member

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
A Bengali Muslim is closer to me than the Somali gaal, he may stink on the outside, but has eeman on the inside

Does anybody else find the propensity of a fairly obscure forum of this size getting referenced on other parts of interwebs on several occasions reallyyyyy strange :hmm:

It's not as obscure as it used to be

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I almost thought this was the 4chan subreddit because of the words they were using :mjlol:
I guess it makes sense that they'd be shitposting :chrisfreshhah:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

Not really. This site has a few regulars and a fuckton of lurkers and casual viewers. Look at the views of each thread compared to the replies. Also I'm pretty sure if you search for anything Somali on google, this site would be listed near the top. I can guarantee you there's more ajnabi people lurking this forum than you think.

That's why certain trolls and users of this site need to stop acting like xoolo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending