Somalispot featured in some Yisraelite video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
:mjlol: no lie the video gave me creepy reflections of the nature of Somali people, but it's all bullshidh apart from the fact that we Somalis are descendents of the ancient punt people. :mjlol:

Lmao the thumbnail alien forehead guy. :drakelaugh:

:mjlol: no lie the video gave me creepy reflections of the nature of Somali people, but it's all bullshidh apart from the fact that we Somalis are descendents of the ancient punt people. :mjlol:

Lmao the thumbnail alien forehead guy. :drakelaugh:

Typical jealous madow who wishes he was Somali so he can dhaanto with a durag on :camby:

NEXT :camby:

TooMacaan

VIP
You guys should also see his other videos too, it's basically about claiming "Afro-Asiatics" and "indigenous peoples" ancestry. Mainly to get access to women and the culture/history of those regions.:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:Everything BUT West African.

Personally I've always thought us ethnic Somalis are descendants of the ancient Egyptians.

Not the Hollywood white washed fake ones, they looked like us exactly.

Plus they farmed Somalia for frankscense and called it the land of punt.

The term Cushitic comes from the kingdom of Cush another large dynasty around that time, I believe we're also descended from.

Personally I've always thought us ethnic Somalis are descendants of the ancient Egyptians.

Not the Hollywood white washed fake ones, they looked like us exactly.

Plus they farmed Somalia for frankscense and called it the land of punt.

The term Cushitic comes from the kingdom of Cush another large dynasty around that time, I believe we're also descended from.
Genetics disagrees
Let's not claim foreign history when we have our own history to be proud of.

Genetics disagrees
Let's not claim foreign history when we have our own history to be proud of.

Actually they've never compared ancient Egyptians DNA that of the mummies with an ethnic Somalis, so jury is still out on that one.

Secondly they haven't no real information on our genetics, even the scientists have admitted that. All they know is it's E1b1. But some samples they have taken show some having E3b1.

To really go fully back hundreds of thousands of years ago, they haven't with ours unlike some other races, we are an enigma.

Common logic faced with no scientific proof or disproof leaves the argument still open. Not claiming something that hasn't been disproven.

:yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending