SomaliSpot Chess Tournament (2021) - Bracket & Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Same. I don't think time zone will be an issue, unless @Hot Ballah is a Kiwi or an Australian, lol. Mid-West/East Coast America and Europe won't be a big issue.

Next week it is.
Bro I’m in Somalia right now, won’t be back until september.

Next week I’ll be in laascaanood, don’t know if I’ll have access to a computer there.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
congratulations to @Hot Ballah and @Bourbaki. i want to thank everyone who participated in the tournament and @angelplan in particular for his hard work and dedication.

for those who did not get the opportunity to participate, insha allah there will be more contests and giveaways in the near future.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Thank you very much @Admin for giving us the opportunity to organize ourselves and create an EPIC 2021 SOMALISPOT CHESS CHAMPIONSHIP.

This will be the first of many contest to come. The beginning of something great.

tenor.gif

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
I’m joking don’t, I’m still thinking about what to name it
You have to make a decision ASAP on what you want as custom title. You better hurry because we are dependent on you. I want my Borama Awdal as soon as possible! We can not have customs titles as long as Dharbash has not made his decision.

Bourbaki

2021 CHESS CHAMP
THE MAGICIAN
Anyone wanna play puzzle racer?
Many people can join

Edit: That didn't work out well :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
play me.

gg bro, you put up a good fight, but I knew you had nothing with that attack.

You started off well because I’m not very good at defending with 1… Nf6, I should play d5 instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending