SomaliSpot Chess Tournament (2021) - Bracket & Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I can’t stand 3 fold repetition, I was toying with this 1300 rated player today and even let him promote to a queen just to see if I’d still win and I was so close to winning and we instead repeated moves. I was so pissed :francis::ohlord:

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Semifinals - Bracket Update & Schedule

UNqBRTN.jpg

Saturday July 24 2021

@Bourbaki vs @Dharbash

Sunday July 25 2021

@angelplan vs @Hot Ballah

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
@angelplan can we move back our game? I’m taking a plane to Somalia tomorrow and it will probably last a day+ and all of today I’ll be preparing.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Breaking news: @Bourbaki is the first candidate to advance to the Grand Finals of EPIC 2021 SOMALISPOT CHESS CHAMPIONSHIP. HIPP HIPP HURRA. CONGRATULATIONS.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Breaking news: @Bourbaki is the first candidate to advance to the Grand Finals of EPIC 2021 SOMALISPOT CHESS CHAMPIONSHIP. HIPP HIPP HURRA. CONGRATULATIONS.

it’s 3:15 here in Somalia but I just got off a 24 hour travel so I’ll be going to bed, let’s schedule a game for monday how does that sound?

I’m assuming you’re in the UK rn so I’ll be 2 hours ahead of you just to let you know.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
it’s 3:15 here in Somalia but I just got off a 24 hour travel so I’ll be going to bed, let’s schedule a game for monday how does that sound?

I’m assuming you’re in the UK rn so I’ll be 2 hours ahead of you just to let you know.
Yeah bro we can play on monday so have a rest now after that long flight. Also make sure the connection will be ok because you in africa now bro.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yeah bro we can play on monday so have a rest now after that long flight. Also make sure the connection will be ok because you in africa now bro.
it’s kind of slow but definitely enough to play. Tell me when you think is a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts