SomaliSpot Chess Tournament (2021) - Bracket & Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm losing my h pawn so he will have connected passed pawns. I'm already down an exchange it's simple for him to win he just pushes them until he gets a queen.
Also, the knight’s probably the worst piece to stop passed pawns. By the time it gets there I would have already ate up your h pawn and connected them. Not to mention your king was at the other side of the board. Stopping those pawns is impossible even if you sacrificed the knight.

If you call your cryptocoin a “bitcoin” then it doesn’t make me want to invest lol.
What actually mean is:
giphy.gif

Congratulations tho

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I will practice my chess and will become the 2022 champ.

giphy.gif
good luck bro, I’ve been playing chess for near 4 years now, if you can reach my level in a year you’d be a talent.

I’ve just hit a stump at 2000 rating now, a bit more time and the progress will come back and I’ll be a master by 2022.

Apollo

VIP
good luck bro, I’ve been playing chess for near 4 years now, if you can reach my level in a year you’d be a talent.

I’ve just hit a stump at 2000 rating now, a bit more time and the progress will come back and I’ll be a master by 2022.

What about a duel on Civilization VI between you and me? It is similar to chess. :trumpsmirk:

Only downside is that it takes like 6 hours, lmao. Only possible on a Sunday for me.

Civilization_VI_cover_art.jpg

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What about a duel on Civilization VI between you and me? It is similar to chess. :trumpsmirk:

Only downside is that it takes like 6 hours, lmao. Only possible on a Sunday for me.

Civilization_VI_cover_art.jpg
bro I actually play that with my friends all the time wallahi.

I got it for free off of epic games and me and my best friend would run it almost every night.

It’s actually such a fun game when you play with people. Me and him were allies in this one game and both of us were leading. It was already information era and we had nukes.

Before the alliance ended I built a city in the middle of his territory. I brought my engineer over and we were having a convo, as soon as I built my missile silo this guy went quiet, I realized he saw me build it :dead:

needless to say as soon as the alliance was over we nuked the frick out of each other. By then we already nuked every other civ.

There’s something so fun about backstabbing lol.

bro I actually play that with my friends all the time wallahi.

I got it for free off of epic games and me and my best friend would run it almost every night.

It’s actually such a fun game when you play with people. Me and him were allies in this one game and both of us were leading. It was already information era and we had nukes.

Before the alliance ended I built a city in the middle of his territory. I brought my engineer over and we were having a convo, as soon as I built my missile silo this guy went quiet, I realized he saw me build it :dead:

needless to say as soon as the alliance was over we nuked the frick out of each other. By then we already nuked every other civ.

There’s something so fun about backstabbing lol.
Do you guys wanna play sometime? @Apollo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending