Somalis with So much Kibr

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know when Somalis talk about and insult other tribes, isn't that also kibr? So many people do this. They'll say things like this tribe were lowly, workers and laangaab and things like that and I always wonder how can you calmly say such stuff over an entire people not realising that your tribe will not take you to Jannah.
I am not well informed on the concept of qabiil and how Islam views it. I know the ayah that talks about "We made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another."
But can anyone elaborate on this idea of lowly tribes and what not. Obviously there is the concept of nasab, a noble lineage and is one of the reasons to marry someone Islamically. So does that mean there are tribes that are not noble and how does one know which is which?

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
You know when Somalis talk about and insult other tribes, isn't that also kibr? So many people do this. They'll say things like this tribe were lowly, workers and laangaab and things like that and I always wonder how can you calmly say such stuff over an entire people not realising that your tribe will not take you to Jannah.
I am not well informed on the concept of qabiil and how Islam views it. I know the ayah that talks about "We made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another."
But can anyone elaborate on this idea of lowly tribes and what not. Obviously there is the concept of nasab, a noble lineage and is one of the reasons to marry someone Islamically. So does that mean there are tribes that are not noble and how does one know which is which?
Yes, Somalis have two types of Kibr
Qabil

Nationality.

When they see a Qabil, It is either I am better than him or we am better than them.

Nationality wise The think Somalia is the best Country on earth, even though they don't know how to even clean their rubbish properly and they just live in the river or street.

Kibr is like a hijab of Pride, it covers you with thinking that you are the best.

Kibr is sin and only Allah has kibr not humans. Remember that devil was thrown out of heaven for that sin.
why would a god feel kibr or care about the kier of lesser beings. think about it. do humans care if cats have kibr? no. seems like a very human emotion. :drakelaugh:

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
why would a god feel kibr or care about the kier of lesser beings. think about it. do humans care if cats have kibr? no. seems like a very human emotion. :drakelaugh:
kibr means Pride in Arabic, Only Allah has Pride that he is the All mighty, Only Allah has pride he is the All Powerful.
Usually Humans don't have Kibr all the Time.

Allah cares about the sin kibir because it is the root of the evil, kibir led iblees disobey Allah. It is long story of human arrogance that led them to kill, rape, ......

Allah cares about the sin kibir because it is the root of the evil, kibir led iblees disobey Allah. It is long story of human arrogance that led them to kill, rape, ......
go down far in the rabbit hole and you won't find sense. :meleshame:

go far down the rabbit hole and you won't find sense. :meleshame:

Honestly I had long day today and tired from work, my kids. But in brief in Somalia civil war stems from arrogance of siad Barre(he thought that he is best leader), the other tribes issaq and MJ had their arrogance made them to revolt against him though the country is rich and population was 5 millions. Meaning the life was good. Also arrogance made it hard to settle the civil war, each tribe thinks that they are only people who can rule the country. So, one million Somalis passed away in civil war because of kibir. I can go on all day.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
so we have a divine emotion? or we share a similar trait with god?
For Us Humans Kibr leads us to Destruction, Like Aad and Thamud and the Pharaoh. For Allah SInce he is the Creator and Most Powerful, He is the only one who is Proud.

Whet Happen when Ibless refuse to Bow down to Adam for Honor he (Ibless) said "I am Better than Him (Adam) Because You made me From Fire and you made him Out Clay." This Lead Iblees the Highest among the Highest of Creation of Allah Kingdom into being a Shaytan ar Rajeem. Shaytaan meaning Devil, Ar Rajeem which came from the Root word Rajam, which means to throw Stones or to be Rejected also Cursed, Ibless denied God's Command thus making the Cursed one.

Explain that bit to me please?

Sis if you look at our tribes, you will see how arrogant they are. Each tribe thinks herself is better than rest and deserves to rule Somalia. Hawyie/Darood/ issaq all wants to rule the country and looks down at the others. If they were humble, they would not kill each other to rule third world country. if they were humble enough, they would compromise for the sake the country but no each clan is full of themselves. The arrogance led them to be greedy and looking down on the other tribes that made them steal their money /wealth/ land.
I hope you got my idea how arrogance leads to evil. @supz

Genie

The last suugo bender
Sis if you look at our tribes, you will see how arrogant they are. Each tribe thinks herself is better than rest and deserves to rule Somalia. Hawyie/Darood/ issaq all wants to rule the country and looks down at the others. If they were humble, they would not kill each other to rule third world country. if they were humble enough, they would compromise for the sake the country but no each clan is full of themselves. The arrogance led them to be greedy and looking down on the other tribes that made them steal their money /wealth/ land.
I hope you got my idea how arrogance leads to evil. @supz

ok thank you for explaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.