Somalis will say anything to get into a Wesyrrn country, I don't blame them tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
im suppose to believe that they all teens?

:damn::damn::damn::damn:

I salute his hustle tho ..

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Jokes aside I admire their dedication for seeking a better future and avoiding deportation puts Saudi to shame how they treat foreigners in their country.

menace

VIP
That's why I can't have any sympathy for arabta except the Syrians, people who resided in Syria tell a great tale.

Funny thing is that Syrians are actually pretty white and the racist Saudis and Khaleejis are a real darker brownish but most racist, go figure

Lol, they don't like teenager dadkaan. When I was in middle school there was this guy da'diisa beenbeenay ay aheed 14 lakiin da'diisa runta waxay aheed 29. Waxaan ka yaabi jiran siduu u labisan jiray. He used dress like he is going a wedding every time. Dress shoes and suit buu soo xiran jiray markasta markaas maacalimiinta iyo ciyaal schoolku la yaabi jireen. He even had a wife and kids.

menace

VIP
Lol, they don't like teenager dadkaan. When I was in middle school there was this guy da'diisa beenbeenay ay aheed 14 lakiin da'diisa runta waxay aheed 29. Waxaan ka yaabi jiran siduu u labisan jiray. He used dress like he is going a wedding every time. Dress shoes and suit buu soo xiran jiray markasta markaas maacalimiinta iyo ciyaal schoolku la yaabi jireen. He even had a wife and kids.

Here he is @Ruqiya

image.jpg

siilaanyolaugh:faysalwtf:siilaanyolaugh

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
:lol: :lol: wait so, while going to middle school and claiming a fake age, he was married with kids?

menace

VIP
:lol: :lol: wait so, while going to middle school and claiming a fake age, he was married with kids?

Why is this a surprise ? It's been happening a lot, even tho this great disregard for logic has decreased ever since the U.S. came up with the DNA...girl I had a grown ass man in my high school and he would admit to us that he was 27 but was funny as hell...he once beat up a kid and principal told him "sir I know that you are in your late 20s and your paper says otherwise but I urge you to behave this last year of high school of yours" I've never forgotten that. Funny thing is that this dude dudnt even bother arguing with the principal, it was like a gentlemen's agreement

Last edited:

menace

VIP
Whoever brought him here gave him fake age.

It was the case that spots in the sponsorship would be open to be filled up by the highest bidder and so age didn't matter as long as u had money to buy the spot

It was the case that spots in the sponsorship would be open to be filled up by the highest bidder and so age didn't matter as long as u had money to buy the spot
I also thought they were kids from different families who were orphan and didn't have siblings Canada and were going to be adopted by White Canadians.

@menace @nucleus @Ruqiya

This reminds of that one Somali dude in Norway who was obviously an ugly inbred 40 year old seeking asylum yet he was claiming on camera to be 14 years old:lol::lol:

2w1xgcg.jpg

On the bottom it says "A lonely upcoming child"

:drakelaugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending