Somalis who say they are going back to Somalia but never do... Come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you plan on just stealing a shameless bloodsucking UN/NGO job from a local, or do you plan on creating another 3 floor hotel or do you plan on creating a useful innovative business that will employ many? Or do you plan on living off ayeyo's remittance pension and go around town all day like a iyaal suuq?

What are your dreams for back home?

Gambar

VIP
They have no dreams for back home, a saaqid is the same no matter where they are. They just live on their western country's payroll (welfare not to be confused with an actual gainfully employed government employee) and pretend they are hard working or are rich and flaunt it to poor Somalis back home. There is a special place in hell for these people!

Do you plan on just stealing a shameless bloodsucking UN/NGO job from a local, or do you plan on creating another 3 floor hotel or do you plan on creating a useful innovative business that will employ many? Or do you plan on living off ayeyo's remittance pension and go around town all day like a iyaal suuq?

What are your dreams for back home?
I'm saving up now to buy a few farming machines back home and start making use of the land my father been blessed with, if everything goes well, I'll buy some more.

Ur 100% right building hotels is absolutely useless right now, it would make more sense if ur gonna build a hotel u should build a resort. NGO/U.N. aid is what's keeping farmers from farming but inshallah they're gonna be forced to buy food from locals instead of buying expired gmo ridden garbage from other countries.

I'll go in 2yrs inshallah

They have no dreams for back home, a saaqid is the same no matter where they are. They just live on their western country's payroll (welfare not to be confused with an actual gainfully employed government employee) and pretend they are hard working or are rich and flaunt it to poor Somalis back home. There is a special place in hell for these people!

I think Abdijohnson is referring to our generation and in that case i have never came across a somali from our generation on welfare..

Gambar

VIP
I'm saving up now to buy a few farming machines back home and start making use of the land my father been blessed with, if everything goes well, I'll buy some more.

Ur 100% right building hotels is absolutely useless right now, it would make more sense if ur gonna build a hotel u should build a resort. NGO/U.N. aid is what's keeping farmers from farming but inshallah they're gonna be forced to buy food from locals instead of buying expired gmo ridden garbage from other countries.

I'll go in 2yrs inshallah

I think Abdijohnson is referring to our generation and in that case i have never came across a somali from our generation on welfare..

There are many, some even live on disability.

Are u gonna contribute to anything besides SJW and athiesm

Of course, that is what dahabshiils are for. I don't think the homeland needs another copy cat business that's been done to dead

Enjoy retiring in a cold country full of people who don't want you in their country.:mjlol:

Lol the freedom I enjoy here far outweighs whatever puny benefits afforded to me in Somalia

And why are you acting like there aren't any other tropical, warm places on this earth :whoo: I heard hawaii is lovely

Gambar

VIP
It's sad walahi, but I look at it like this, these bums are gonna miss out on a lot of opportunities, but there's also gonna be huge winners from these opportunities too.
Somalis are copy cats, the minute it becomes popular everyone will copy. Farming would be a good idea it's desperately needed.

VixR

Veritas
I actually hope some ppl really do get the whole going home thing right, but I can't pretend :wow:

Of course, that is what dahabshiils are for. I don't think the homeland needs another copy cat business that's been done to dead

Lol the freedom I enjoy here far outweighs whatever puny benefits afforded to me in Somalia

And why are you acting like there aren't any other tropical, warm places on this earth :whoo: I heard hawaii is lovely
Alhamdulilah, please keep ur SJW and athiesm out of Somalia :rejoice:and stay in a country where ur forever considered an outsider refugee. Once ur done going thru the cuqdad phase, you can come.

You're already useful sending the money back home, thanks I guess:siilaanyolaugh:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
In 5-10 years they will be once their parents move back to retire (nothing wrong with this of course)

My mates been married for 2 years, he was working at sainsbury's his contract came to a end. Born and raised in the UK but he's on benefits at 25. Only a minority of the somali community will succeed, that minority will cut ties with somalis and mix with ajanabis.

Alhamdulilah, please keep ur SJW and athiesm out of Somalia :rejoice:and stay in a country where ur forever considered an outsider refugee. Once ur done going thru the cuqdad phase, you can come.

You're already useful sending the money back home, thanks I guess:siilaanyolaugh:

I'd be more of an outsider in Somalia and what cuqdad do u speak of? AJ didn't lie u say wallahi kids are always going on about moving back home yet you never do :comeon:

I'd be happy to support and donate to any liberal organisation that springs up in somalia :drakekidding:that way you'd really feel the 'SJWnimo and atheism even when I'm not there

Somalis are copy cats, the minute it becomes popular everyone will copy. Farming would be a good idea it's desperately needed.
Ur right we somalis definitely are copycats, but my plan is to literally become a commercial farmer making 1 or 2 type of crop, not these small farmers making 10 different type of crops on a small land. If I succeed in that, I really would like to own a steel or cement factory :wow1: but it requires so much money to start it up:lolbron: it's not possible

I wish someone would set up a school or business that could train the local population. Sending money back home isn't enough you need to give them tools to provide for themselves

I've been reading about barefoot college and their approach, they've really done some amazing stuff
http://www.wipo.int/wipo_magazine/en/2009/03/article_0002.html

It may seem an incredible idea, but Barefoot College has trained hundreds of semi-literate and illiterate women – many of them grandmothers – from developing and least developed countries to be solar engineers. And they have gone back home to install solar panels and batteries, maintain and repair them and change life in their remote villages forever. More than that, they have trained others in neighboring villages to do the same. How did it all start?

There are myriads of remote villages in India that can only be reached after days travelling on hard dirt roads in rugged vehicles followed by long treks on foot. Photovoltaic (PV) systems offer the only source of electricity to populations in these remote areas. Access to electricity through simple effective solutions such as the Barefoot approach can dramatically improve the lives of villagers and contributes to development. It lowers lighting costs, enables income-generation and supports educational activities as well as reducing the fire hazards and indoor pollution generated by traditional kerosene lighting..

Apparently some of the best candidates were middle aged women, some were even grandmothers! very cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts