Somalis Who Are Smart

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxb there are smart people in here but I just need u to help me where I am weak and I will help you where I am weak. We work like a Machine not compete against each other but a machine to get a result.

The result is 2 million per body in Somalia. Supply is high due to wars. Can u present that information into 'government' language so it doesn't shock society, like add a 'twist' how it's helping green house and clean energy thru recycling. It's already legal in all the world but you need to 'translate' the idea into their 'language' of human rights, climate change targets so measure how much we contribute, morality ground and ethics need to be addressed just say something like why lose an einstein type when there is dead bodies in somalia to recyle and save lives. Argue he is going into 'dirt' anyways. I just need someone to write it all out properly

I dont want the image of pimp
Pimp-1_grande.jpg

It will lessen the 'prices' on the market. It will go underground and it gets cheap when u play in nigga field.

I want the image of the environmentalist

D237_6_438_1200.jpg

Because these are the CUSTOMERS, IF THEIR NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT, THEIR NOT GOING TO ALLOW. ITS HOW WE PUT THE SPIN ON IT.

But we are really just old osman mahamud slave traders just playing a new game a rewarding game, our ancestors wu be proud of us returning wealth for the home land while helping the world as it helps majerten

94e64e104138e04b67f7fcef350d8995.jpg

We can then expand operations if one nation accepts it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I worked out zoobe body fest is 1 billion, noone gets that rich in like 5 days work. No nigga coming close to that business model with prices how they are and if australia opens it up for me, I will be bill gates in 10 years. The pimp model is ghetto millionaire kkkk, prices are low sxb when society doesnt accept it. Environmentalist image will make us seem like were helping mankind who are dying when there is an over supply of niggas like they always were SHIPPED. I am really serious this business model works

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Gibiin-Udug I am serious I would tell Somalis if u don't produce 2 million in a life time like properties, salaries, assets and if you didn't achieve this, u will be sold to return the COST you were on the nation. Naxaris ma jiro hadi hisabtan la galo, waa inu 2 million keena ama jirkisa waxay uu dhiganto suuqa calaamiga, wax kasto wa IIB gibin. I would tell them what they should spend their time and effort on to achieve those goals before their sold as fucking organs for useful nations, if u dont want to be sold in my somalia, EARN YOUR DAMN SPOT