My god.

I am SICK AND TIRED of the constant; " random stranger makes stupid comments about Somalis" topics. STOP IT!

Some of you need to learn about your culture, heritage and language instead of trolling the internet for negative comments about Somalis.

Why the HELL do you care what these people have to say???

Do you think the pre-colonial Somalis or even the Pre-Civil war Somalis gave a DAMN about what non-Somalis think??

Stop giving these people the satisfaction of knowing you are affected by their stupid comments.

Who are they? Do they pay your bills? Do they affect how YOU FEEL ABOUT YOU?!

YOU are contributing to the problem by feeding the negative energy.

My god.

I am SICK AND TIRED of the constant; " random stranger makes stupid comments about Somalis" topics. STOP IT!

Some of you need to learn about your culture, heritage and language instead of trolling the internet for negative comments about Somalis.

Why the HELL do you care what these people have to say???

Do you think the pre-colonial Somalis or even the Pre-Civil war Somalis gave a DAMN about what non-Somalis think??

Stop giving these people the satisfaction of knowing you are affected by their stupid comments.

Who are they? Do they pay your bills? Do they affect how YOU FEEL ABOUT YOU?!

YOU are contributing to the problem by feeding the negative energy.
It's natural to fight back when niggas come at you. You want us to be meek like jews in germany? cuz that's what happens when you let ppl think your weak.

_85839893_025396526-1.jpg

It's natural to fight back when niggas come at you. You want us to be meek like jews in germany? cuz that's what happens when you let ppl think your weak.

FIGHT BACK with wealth, power and Somali unity.

Why waste time arguing with haters when you can destroy them by just by being successful and SOMALI.

Instead of searching "Somali" online, maybe, contribute something positive to the Somali community.
Fight hate with PRODUCTIVITY!

TheThing

Talk to the gacan
This is the only platform they have to say shit they wouldn't irl and let their inferiority complex manifest itself. It's not going to stop anytime soon
These people are trolls. Some Somalis here are only adding more more fuel to the fire and henceforth, they make the situation worse by making uncreative and repetitive threads. The chat about black and arabs has to stop.

#AbandonBS
#QashinKategg

let these people vent man. You want them to walk around with their feelings bottled up. That's not healthy either. If this is what's important to them they should show it thereby educating others who may not be aware.

These people are trolls. Some Somalis here are only adding more more fuel to the fire and henceforth, they make the situation worse by making uncreative and repetitive threads. The chat about black ******s and arabs has to stop.

#AbandonBS
#QashinKategg

Or worse, some antagonise foreign people and then come on here to seek support/attention.

TheThing

Talk to the gacan
Or worse, some antagonise foreign people and then come on here to seek support/attention.
Dabaalo fam. They should leave all people alone. Somalis should shut up generally. We should only portray our power and culture. These african americans and uk black are the worst of the worst. We should let them feel happy about themselves. We could easily obliterate them but why bother?

Dabaalo fam. They should leave all people alone. Somalis should shut up generally. We should only portray our power and culture. These african americans and uk black are the worst of the worst. We should let them feel happy about themselves. We could easily obliterate them but why bother?

leave them alone but you're still throwing shade out ya stink mouth. Obliterate who!? GTFOH!

Exactly. They should shut up, 'show me' is better than 'tell me'.

If they hate us for being Somali: Be MORE Somali.

If they hate our appearance: look even better

If they hate our achievements: Work harder

Just keep winning

I have a solution:

For every anti-Somali comment you come across (not spend time searching for), make a positive comment about Somalis online or say something nice to another Somali.

Plant seeds of Somali pride online.

End

because these somali kids waa stupid idiots time wasters, they have nothing better to do, waa useless generation, i bet you vast majority of these kids waa under 25,

social media has given the narcissistic of the world a platform,

Trending