Somalis stop doing crimes! It is cost ambitious somalis and today I had to witness the effect of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a brilliant Xalimo, with near perfect grade and so I pretty I would have corrupted:mjpls:

If it wouldn't be unethical and get the HR es on my black behind:jcoleno:

I watched her enter for an interview a few weeks ago and gave her my number if she need any help or instructions. I might talk smack but I support Somali excellence in all its form. :kanyeshrug:

Today I find out she got the job but she didn't the pass precondition of a security clearance, and worse it was no fault of her own. They couldn't clear her because her brother had an old (5 year old) drug trafficing case. There is no option for appeal or anything. :kanyehmm:

It was so sad to see such talent denied opportunity because of the stupidity of family. I remain the only Somali in a office for 200 including student assistant :kendrickcry:

Stay clear @Cognitivedissonance @Basra @RICH @XamarCade @draco of the law, if not for you then for your siblings or other family members with ambitions.

Last edited:
Why should that affect her? What country do you live in? Because I have many cousins who work at top firms who have/had siblings in jail.

If you work for any part of the state, where sensitive material is available it is required to have a security clearance.

Some of the most coveted position in Kammeradvokaten and Anklagemyndigheden (Prosecution) it is require and they do an extensive research of your person, finances and family relations.

It is prudent that Somali dominates these positions of trust to reform these agencies views of Somalis and as exemplification of Somali excellence and capabilities.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why should that affect her? What country do you live in? Because I have many cousins who work at top firms who have/had siblings in jail.

When it involves a sensitive government position it is common for all possibilities of compromise be avoided. Not only a sibling but a espouse too.

These people learned from past mistakes because they hired someone and that person's close relative was a drug pusher and the relative had the gov employed person to do illegal things.

It's justified I'd say

When it involves a sensitive government position it is common for all possibilities of compromise be avoided. Not only a sibling but a espouse too.

These people learned from past mistakes because they hired someone and that person's close relative was a drug pusher and the relative had the gov employed person to do illegal things.

It's justified I'd say

It has to more than the potential threat.

The police, judges and prosecutions reputation must be beyond approach, otherwise there is a dichotomy between the trust those positions grants and the character needed to posses them.

It is sad to glass ceiling breakers be stopped because others have failed them.

I recommended her for a job at the Social Styrelsen, and hopefully she'll return one day.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Still claiming to be a lawyer? Who even believes you anymore after you got exposed? :mjlol::mjlol:

Carry on using fancy Danish words, you sound like a broken record :samwelcome:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It was a brilliant Xalimo, with near perfect grade and so I pretty I would have corrupted:mjpls:

If it wouldn't be unethical and get the HR es on my black behind:jcoleno:

I watched her enter for an interview a few weeks ago and gave her my number if she need any help or instructions. I might talk smack but I support Somali excellence in all its form. :kanyeshrug:

Today I find out she got the job but she didn't the pass precondition of a security clearance, and worse it was no fault of her own. They couldn't clear her because her brother had an old (5 year old) drug trafficing case. There is no option for appeal or anything. :kanyehmm:

It was so sad to see such talent denied opportunity because of the stupidity of family. I remain the only Somali in a office for 200 including student assistant :kendrickcry:

Stay clear @Cognitivedissonance @Basra @RICH @XamarCade @draco of the law, if not for you then for your siblings or other family members with ambitions.

It wasn't meant for her! Allaah swt provides Risiiq!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts