Somalis should work on restoring Adal

Thalassocracy

ุณุจุญุงู† ุงู„ู„ู‡ู ูˆุจุญู…ุฏูู‡ Free Palestine
We need to control the red sea and Indian ocean
Im speaking in terms of economics and trade first

thereโ€™s a market for east med and Levant goods, also thereโ€™s a demand for East African agricultural goods

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
I am realistic @Idrus is probaly going through the same delusional wannabe somaliweyn leader phase that every other farax from the age 16-24 goes through until reality hit them in the face. I'll truly respect him when I see real results and not some obscure idea's until then my opinion still stands.
It's not a phase, it's a lifestyle.
1685295405346.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Im speaking in terms of economics and trade first
Yeah i was also talking about that too. The ports on Somalia's coast are very important and can bring in lots of money if we use it well

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
I am realistic @Idrus is probaly going through the same delusional wannabe somaliweyn leader phase that every other farax from the age 16-24 goes through until reality hit them in the face. I'll truly respect him when I see real results and not some obscure idea's until then my opinion still stands.
Laurence Fishburne Pop GIF by ABC Network

Khaemwaset

VIP
Damn right.
Key word is probably.
Fwcsk-0WwAABKsa.jpeg

I actualy am. I was in a conversation with my abo yesterday whilst walking home and he sugested i do pollical science and work in politics and we had like a 4 hour conversation about it. He's been telling me to do a degree about something politics related and enter into politics for months now. I plan to go home to Djibouti for good by the time i reach 25 at most.
alright then bro good luck i am supporting your endeavours

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
To be frank it ainโ€™t happening. Somalis and Afars (Hararis too but they are tiny) are the only ethnic groups in the Horn with convincing Muslim majorities. The Oromo are Muslim majority (only just) but the huge Christian minority amongst them hold all the capital. Afars really would just like to keep to themselves.

Modern day Adal would just be Somaliweyn

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
To be frank it ainโ€™t happening. Somalis and Afars (Hararis too but they are tiny) are the only ethnic groups in the Horn with convincing Muslim majorities. The Oromo are Muslim majority (only just) but the huge Christian minority amongst them hold all the capital. Afars really would just like to keep to themselves.

Modern day Adal would just be Somaliweyn

Hararis would gladly join unified somaliweyn, we have coexisted peacefully forever. I also would wager due to recent deveploments (mosque burnings) religion will in the future divide oromos. I cannot think an ethnicity that survives huge religious differences.

The oromos somalis border have assimilated somalis among them and are muslims. They already have signs of somali influence. We can estblish a hard border based on borders before 2004 and additionally us somalis need a land bridge to Harar and reclamation of land taken from Hararis.

We can skip the afaris, they are not joining.

Trending

Latest posts