Somalis should relocate their businesses in UAE to Oman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
To reduce dependency on the hostile UAE. Oman is closer to Somalia when it comes to shipping also living expenses are cheap there.

Salalah.
2016265170355131.jpg

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
The good thing about Oman is they are also a neutral country they don't get involved in the Gulf disputes or Shia vs Sunni disputes.

Yep. That is why they are called "The Swtizerland" of the Middle East.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Bohol

I disagree with you though sxb. Dubai is financial capital of the Middle East same way London is financial capital of Europe. This fact wont change even after Brexit which is huge political change as EU companies will stay because of London's competitive advantage and skilled workforce.

Similarly Somali entrepreneurs should keep strong business ties in the UAE. The dispute with UAE is only temporary. It is not wise to let short term diplomatic squabbles affect long term strategic planning.

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol

I disagree with you though sxb. Dubai is financial capital of the Middle East same way London is financial capital of Europe. This fact wont change even after Brexit which is huge political change as EU companies will stay because of London's competitive advantage and skilled workforce.

Similarly Somali entrepreneurs should keep strong business ties in the UAE. The dispute with UAE is only temporary. It is not wise to let short term diplomatic squabbles affect long term strategic planning.

Wa ruunta however the last thing we want is Dubai to become another South Africa for Somali businesses. Sometimes in life you have to cut your losses and move on.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dubai buys and sells not make or create, huge different capabilities. Anyone can be store-men, not many can make let alone invent. The niche market is gonna be in those two areas, not opening shops and bringing a bunch of them together like Dubai has. Oman is the best country in mid-east, it's ranked as the happiest. Is it cause they use their cultural systems as a mode of govt? is it cause their people feel this is REAL and not some fake crap on paper as tribal shit occurs below it?

ahhhhhhhh food for thought and once a society has a good system, they don't really HAVE any care for conflicts of others, their is no need or pressure for them to join, everything is smooth sailing.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What did Dubai father do? He basically told all businesses come here, we got the cheapest labor on earth and we don't bully you companies with rules because we use foreign labor and their not citizens therefore have no rights. All he did was bring foreign labor and businesses into his territory and gave welfare payments to his own locals to keep living(ghetto lifestyle of consumption) loooooooool

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In socities well the way I see it is layers. U got the invent guys without them, their no maker guys and without them their no buyers or sellers occurring. The single point in all this is the inventor, the second you take him out, the rest collapse on itself.

So it's critical we actually start translating knowledge and text into our language and provide access to as many students as possible, their's bound to be some gems that pop out. That's the lifeline, you can't survive to long on the bottom side of the scale such as buyers and sellers because they wont be selling shit if their is no inventors to begin with or ideas.

The west is taking the inventor role, the single point that it will use to bully the makers and buyers and sellers. These guys are re shifting their focus on innovation and the world will again be hostage to their demands because without them we can't proceed to the next steps. Rwanda leader is the only one in africa that is trying to churn out the innovator generation and setting up.

We Somalis are trying to copy the arabs into oil and dubai into trade, lets not kid ourselves. We will always be hostage to resources or buy n sell mentality, right at the bottom of the world economic structure

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxb in short most economies they tell u about it comes down to invent make buy n sell, the question is are you going to play in all 3 or limit yourself to one like most countries have. That has alot to do with what you do with the kids. Id like to see our kids basically divided into groups after high school.

Makers go into technical work like engineering and stuff. Inventors go to the inventor uni and buyers and sellers go into business schools. We probably need one more capability it would be the guys who maintain the playground the govt and they all go to a certain university. We shouldn't mix them up but completely separate them so their around their own types. So what I want eventually is every field of knowledge having dedicated university so you will still do all the studies that are the same but the FOCUS will be different. I want u inventing in inventing university or you aint go no fuckin paper. I want you being the best maker or engineer or u aint graduating so he needs to know memorization well and all that. I want buyers and sellers proving they can turn over money on goods and services or u aint leaving certified.

That would be a great impact on our economy as we have different types of people all focused and specialized in their area. We might need managers and leaders to coordinate them and they go to a leadership university.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If we want real change we need to be real and drop the protocols and looking good, I am being honest with you guys, we aint going nowhere untill we start being real because the world isn't protocols and it's for sure not an IMAGE and we are responding totally wrong to it in my opinion. I want a society in the end that is grouped and well divided. I dont want the structure where if your a certain field or leader for example you get showered praises and everyone elevates itself to be a leader. We will rank each area of our economy who made the biggest impact no discrimination, if it was maker he will be given the reigns for that year, if its an inventor same thing, if it was a leader same. So noone will feel the need to go to areas they arent suited just for money or prestige, they can get it from their own area and their own skill set as long as they ADD THE MOST VALUE

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If we had a society like that, everyone streamed into his area and focus, plus a leadership institute for leaders who have to prove they can manage these different capabilities for maximum value, man would we have a bad ass team on the football pitch. We would kill the rest of the world thru out efficiency and effectiveness. Plus if we had true shared values enshrined in our system that cant be broken EVER by anyone or they get beheaded, we also have the most stablest society ever and probably conquered areas most societies still havent in terms of whats REALLY important to a person.

You know somalis were set up like that before arabs brought us tribalism which came with ISLAM and it's hard to deny it came with islam because if it didnt we should have non muslims in our lineage which we dont it will goes back to a muslim point lol as they disregarded non muslim identities. Historically before arab penetration we were set up based on profession. Biyomaal, tumaal, soomaal, it was always around the economies like water, metal, milking camels. It's time to return to it is my book. If we remained like that it would be so easy for us to switch to the new economic fields nowadays.

Even the word MAAL which it ends with means WEALTH, it's all about economics in the past. I dont think soomaal means to milk only it means to gain wealth from milking because that word maal is only linked to wealth and why its present in every profession they did like bringing water and selling it biyomaal, and tuumaal gaining wealth with metals.

Now I just wanna switch it around too ABUUR MAAL gain wealth from inventing. Wax soo saar maal u know manufacture wealth. Ganacsi maal gain wealth from business. Hogaan maal gain wealth from leading.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You cant say that word maal has anything to do with milking or else tuumaal would it make sense he is milking metal? or biyomaal is milking water? it has to do with wealth and the occupation you were back in those pre-islamic days as society was divided along those lines.

You can relocate to Timbuktu it doesn't matter what you can't ignore is somalia has made a strategic mistake.

You have destroyed not only a direct primary financial benefactor but also your largest trading partner.

Keep being the xaasids you are....the only beneficiary is Somaliland.

Their passports have been accepted by a prominent gulf nation. They have secured billions in infrastructure and defence arrangements.

What have you actually gained ???

Nothing....failmajo and somalia is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending