Somalis should be grateful of the Cadaan Italians.

Should we be colonised again?

• Yes, please we are tired of our dumb leaders

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Nah nigga

Votes: 23 74.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Mogadishu1936.jpg

260_001.jpg

350px-Mogadishu.jpg

(Italian Mogadiscio)
240px-Mogadishu_marketplace_1882.jpg

(Somalis without the Italians)

We should be grateful of being colonised by them. They were the least aggressive and they tried to build a modern, European-like country.
Haile to the Italians!
:samwelcome::samwelcome::siilaanyosmile:

imagine if the war never happened. I strongly believe that Somalia could have been a first world country by now and surpass our neighbour who despite never being colonised posses a 3rd world country still.

B3JpAjHmEpYdD7-iva1heksKuZiTX-rjMUu8ssMuYSwiJjRZa6XOMlPj_Os_PhTeFwecLoRspQYaAq_4dqa0g0z_mTF5nPhHPY5t3440cC49=s0-d

9Z9fxPeapq1XI7HkAbHhQzXaygO8vu8H10Q7gDQf3YlJKrm3HqcUhpdgxrTbfVq9KDTPpzGmKDw8ScTVb4ssXzVMp8DveGl7NaAfbBh5QpIUrQ=s0-d

I hate the state Somalia is in right now and wish we had an honest leader who put emphasis on nationalism. I think the problem is Somalis back home are too comfortable in that shit hole and don't try hard enough to make Somalia great. We have all the means (natural resources) but not the will.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
imagine if the war never happened. I strongly believe that Somalia could have been a first world country by now and surpass our neighbour who despite never being colonised posses a 3rd world country still.

B3JpAjHmEpYdD7-iva1heksKuZiTX-rjMUu8ssMuYSwiJjRZa6XOMlPj_Os_PhTeFwecLoRspQYaAq_4dqa0g0z_mTF5nPhHPY5t3440cC49=s0-d

9Z9fxPeapq1XI7HkAbHhQzXaygO8vu8H10Q7gDQf3YlJKrm3HqcUhpdgxrTbfVq9KDTPpzGmKDw8ScTVb4ssXzVMp8DveGl7NaAfbBh5QpIUrQ=s0-d

I hate the state Somalia is in right now and wish we had an honest leader who put emphasis on nationalism. I think the problem is Somalis back home are too comfortable in that shit hole and don't try hard enough to make Somalia great. We have all the means (natural resources) but not the will.

MAN! Mogadishu was so beautiful, i feel nostalgic even though i wasn't even born in that time. Our elders are to blame and we (as the youngters) can do something about this. We need more nationalism,patriotism and less of tribal wars. I wish the best for Somalia.

I'm not going to lie, Italians are great with architecture. The government needs to hire a few Italian architects/civil engineers when the country is planning to build big buildings and infrastructure in general.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Mogadishu1936.jpg

260_001.jpg

350px-Mogadishu.jpg

(Italian Mogadiscio)
240px-Mogadishu_marketplace_1882.jpg

(Somalis without the Italians)

We should be grateful of being colonised by them. They were the least aggressive and they tried to build a modern, European-like country.
Haile to the Italians!
:samwelcome::samwelcome::siilaanyosmile:

Molto bene, grazie Italiano!! But.............How many Somalis, who weren't Catholic converts or servants were allowed into most of the building?

relax guys, once oil is extracted rebuilding our country will be easier than expecteded. Within 2 decades our country will be as developed as singapore or dubai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending