Somalis roast arab on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It all started with this harmless tweet then the red eared community became triggered. :chrisfreshhah:
But then we clapped back in typical Somali fashion. :hemad:
:drakelaugh:
:ooh:
:dead1:

Terrible roast, they could've done better imo

1365439824_arab_woman_twerks_for_money.gif

tumal

hyde
arabs are subhuman, they are lesser than us we are better than them and we will surpass them. Disgusting arabs don't deserve to see the light of day

DRACO

VIP
No words needed.

United-Arab-Emirates-PastPresent-and-Future_o_86445.jpg
Why use a pic of Dubai ? Use a pic of Abu Dhabi . Why do people think Dubai was built on oil. It wasn't it was built on borrowing large amounts of money and investing in infrastructure etc. Dubai always had little oil and it only makes up 4% of its GDP. Without or with oil they built there own shit and will continue to do so . The rest of Emirates is different story.

Lol this thread is going to trigger @government
Sis why you got to mention me in every Arab thread :bell: I've been in a rehab facility for almost a year trying to recover from my severe ABCS or more commonly known as Arab booty clapping syndrome. But these threads are bringing back the bad memories of when I still had ABCS :mjcry: please sis the doctor told me I'll finish my treatment next week I don't want to go back to Arab bootyclapping :meleshame: abo walahi I promise this time the therapy will work. walahi…walahi I won't go back into bootyclapping again… I won't waste your lacag this time abo ABOO ABOOO:kendrickcry:

Muji

VIP
Sis why you got to mention me in every Arab thread :bell: I've been in a rehab facility for almost a year trying to recover from my severe ABCS or more commonly known as Arab booty clapping syndrome. But these threads are bringing back the bad memories of when I still had ABCS :mjcry: please sis the doctor told me I'll finish my treatment next week I don't want to go back to Arab bootyclapping :meleshame: abo walahi I promise this time the therapy will work. walahi…walahi I won't go back into bootyclapping again… I won't waste your lacag this time abo ABOO ABOOO:kendrickcry:

I miss it tbh
Especially when you say Arabs can’t be racist to us because we are Arabs
:chrisfreshhah:
You’re a troll, admit it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts