• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors.

Somalis protesting against ilhan Omar

She's calling Obama good, the president who ordered multiple drone strikes and as result killed many civilians around the world. I don't even think Trump has killed as many people if we compare the statistics.

You have a point about Obama in some respects. With that said, The Jewish lobby didn't like him and the prime minster of Israel, Netanyahu, openly avoided and disrespected Obama when he was in New York few times. Despite Obama's many shortcomings, he was good to African Americans and minorities, tried to introduce some positive changes. He also provided healthcare to many poor Americans. He invited Muslims to the white house during Ramadan like his predecessors and continued to have good relationship with Muslim Americans unlike Trump.

Whilst trump didn't kill as many Muslims, he introduced a ban on Muslims coming to America and openly flouted the idea of locking them up if necessary en masse. He made clear he prefers the immigration of Norwegians over Africans from Africa. The list of open racial and religious hostilities coming from Trump is too many to count.

I am not MJ and she has my full support. Also, most opposition online and at the local level are mostly from her MJ clan.

In addition to that fact, opposition against her by these folks is not always groundless and is based on religious and cultural beliefs. They are misguided in their strategy as we live in a non-muslim majority country and all politicians will support groups muslims disagree with on moral grounds(fighting against Ilhan is silly for that reason). So these somalis need to pick their battles wisely instead of deciding their moves purely on emotion.

Nope, This is not about MJ or Somali Clans issue, its all the People, that elected her
2 years a go, that are opposing her re-election, because of what has become her.
(Mjs are notable in Minnesota because they are the largest of Somali Clan)

She betrayed:

1.Somali Americans.
2.Muslim Americans.
3.Immigrant Americans.

The guy talking in the video is called madax iyo calool and that name was given to him by mama malyun because he's disabled and is on a wheelchair. He bullied her, hired people to shoot her son and chased her out of Minnesota. I bet he gathered them ladies there by force. He blackmails people and has dirt on almost all the single mothers and shisha smoking halimos in the twins city area. He's the leader of xerta sheikha gang and they rule mnpls/st.paul. He has been beefing with ilhaan lately on his social media just because she refused to give him a money. He asked of her a bribe money and in return he'll shower her with praises iyo faan sida dadka somalida ah eey u soo jiidato but she ignored him. Marka waakan odeygi cuuryankaha qeylinayo qaraar dartiis.

If you guys don't have a Somali replacement for her, just vote for Ilhan, she's not the best, but she's preferable to an Ajanbi

You think this should be obvious to Somalis opposing her. Luckily, her major voting block is white, liberal and young in the district. They will decide.

Racial make up of her district:

63% White
17% Black(somalis included)
9% Hispanic
6% Asian
4% Others
1% native.

The guy talking in the video is called madax iyo calool and that name was given to him by mama malyun because he's disabled and is on a wheelchair. He bullied her, hired people to shoot her son and chased her out of Minnesota. I bet he gathered them ladies there by force. He blackmails people and has dirt on almost all the single mothers and shisha smoking halimos in the twins city area. He's the leader of xerta sheikha gang and they rule mnpls/st.paul. He has been beefing with ilhaan lately on his social media just because she refused to give him a money. He asked of her a bribe money and in return he'll shower her with praises iyo faan sida dadka somalida ah eey u soo jiidato but she ignored him. Marka waakan odeygi cuuryankaha qeylinayo qaraar dartiis.

Thanks for the update. I didn't watch the posted video as I have zero respect for Somalis like that.

Nope, This is not about MJ or Somali Clans issue, its all the People, that elected her
2 years a go, that are opposing her re-election, because of what has become her.
(Mjs are notable in Minnesota because they are the largest of Somali Clan)

She betrayed:

1.Somali Americans.
2.Muslim Americans.
3.Immigrant Americans.

I am Somali American and she didn't betray me. I am very proud of her success as a female who helps people in her district across race and religion. Check her Twitter feed to see her work. Honest lady she is.

I am not MJ and she has my full support. Also, most opposition online and at the local level are mostly from her MJ clan.

In addition to that fact, opposition against her by these folks is not always groundless and is based on religious and cultural beliefs. They are misguided in their strategy as we live in a non-muslim majority country and all politicians will support groups muslims disagree with on moral grounds(fighting against Ilhan is silly for that reason). So these somalis need to pick their battles wisely instead of deciding their moves purely on emotion.
So you think Anntionta is better?
Man you fricking crazy!!!
I’ll vote for her on Tuesday.

I’m a conservative that’s why I criticise her you moron. What about her idiotic idea in defunding and dismantling the police?

I bet you’re one of those liberals. No point having a civil convo with you lot :nahgirl:
Yukon hates Islam, openly advocates masturbation and is a militant follower of this guy's ideology

don't mess with him he'll try to own you in the name of male feminism

CanoGeel

SHADAR ENGINEER.
You have a point about Obama in some respects. With that said, The Jewish lobby didn't like him and the prime minster of Israel, Netanyahu, openly avoided and disrespected Obama when he was in New York few times. Despite Obama's many shortcomings, he was good to African Americans and minorities, tried to introduce some positive changes. He also provided healthcare to many poor Americans. He invited Muslims to the white house during Ramadan like his predecessors and continued to have good relationship with Muslim Americans unlike Trump.

Whilst trump didn't kill as many Muslims, he introduced a ban on Muslims coming to America and openly flouted the idea of locking them up if necessary en masse. He made clear he prefers the immigration of Norwegians over Africans from Africa. The list of open racial and religious hostilities coming from Trump is too many to count.
I am ideologically conservative but I'll be fair here for Ilhan since some people here know no Jack shit about U.S politics and how one step can ruin ur career but I digress.

Shes the only Democrat that called out Obama on his past war crimes.

she put that warmonger Trump's point man to Venezuela Elliot Abraham on his place in that hearing and made him stutter and prolly shat him self.

She withstood and survived when both demon rats, and cucksertaves plus the media ganged up on her for innocuous tweet about lobbyists.

She got Trump so shook that he never uttered a word about Somalis. Remember Somali bashing specially Somali Minnesota used to be his past time.

She changed the law banning head covering in Congress for the first time In U.S history.
Sponsoring bills such as Student debt relief, livable minimum wage , fair housing. I can go on and on

68tian don't know that she didn't choose the controversy, they signaled her out because she's Somali and Trump and whole lotta people were already escapegoating Somalis for political stunt.

Bubububu she a SJW she supports XYZ, you dunces even Trump and conservatives can't say shit bout lgtdz or whatever like back in the day or they'll get in trouble even tho they don't agree. It's called political experience stupid!
:fittytousand:Wallah she gotta thick skin and a heart of still. I bet on everything these nagging characters here would squeal like a lil b1tch if they faced sliver of what she's endured and yes she will win with landslide victory so untill then keep crying kidos and Vote for that Lying ass scum cuz ya think he's better alternative.

Last edited:

The Smooth-Operator

Abdisamad
VIP
Guys I've been reading about Ilhan.
And I think I understand why she defends lgbtq, in her own words she wants to uplift minorities and abolish racism & discrimination including Islamophobia and antisemitism and she is afraid she will be seen as a hypocrite if she's only against Islamophobia while not defending other minority groups such as the degenerate lgbtq.. I think she is doing this in good intention but as a Muslim she shouldn't go overboard with the supporting lgbtq agendas such as participating in gay parades and dancing like qanisnimo is normal..
Anyway I do understand if some of you vote for her because you have no other better candidates running for office.. I wouldn't recommend anyone to promote or vote for an AA over a Somali even if that Somali is misguided and useless as she is.. Unless of course if that specific person has made clear deals with your community which you can hold them accountable for.

Trending