• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors.

Somalis protesting against ilhan Omar

Yukon_Niner

With great power comes great electricity bill
VIP
Do you support your aunties dirty politics?
Ninyahow the only dirty thing around here is your 3 year old crusty Nike tracksuit from sports direct.

go down to jobcentre, they'll give your life a purpose other than committing crimes and asking why the police target you.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
VIP
Ninyahow the only dirty thing around here is your 3 year old crusty Nike tracksuit from sports direct.

go down to jobcentre, they'll give your life a purpose other than committing crimes and asking why the police target you.
Why are you so triggered, are you a closet khaniis supporting Ilhan Omar? Get out of the closet bro, no one will hurt you are in the UK.

And the amount of tech fleeces I got in my closet is the amount your dutty hooyo pays for rent every 6 months nacas yahow nacasku dhalay.

Low IQ Somalis walahi, Imagine hating on the only revellent politician your people ever had in America,the women that wiped out the Somalia's debt relief single handily passing motions and lobbying untill she won,she is also in foreign affairs committee and has a huge influence on abroad too.

Any way Ilhan Omar oesn't even need the Somali votes anymore, during her election 60% of her voters were white young liberals and Somali votes were less than 12%, sxb she will got reelected easily.

The women has the district on lock and her supporters are way too many, it is cake walk for her, the Madown looser guy Minneapolis paper is endorsing,the 3.5 million collected will go to a waste, he is not on her level and he will be humiliated on election day, she is just undefeatedable and connected to higher ups so there is no Chance for a random madow to take her spot.
:bell:
She voted against the debt relief!

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Why are you so triggered, are you a closet khaniis supporting Ilhan Omar? Get out of the closet bro, no one will hurt you are in the UK.

And the amount of tech fleeces I got in my closet is the amount your dutty hooyo pays for rent every 6 months nacas yahow nacasku dhalay.
Nigga said triggered. We have one Somali in politics and you got fucking bums in London's ghettoes talking shit about her, it's always the worst fucking people we've got in Somali communities.

See what I mean? Fucking ghetto wecel wallahi, my parents bought a home under a buyer scheme with he government. Buy a fucking clean shirt and trouser from Primark and get a job in instead of railing against a successful person you waste of space.

Crimes in her district is very high, unemployment among the Somalis, drug overdose crisis. Didn’t address these issues. She seemed mostly caught up in allegations and Twitter fight with Trump

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
VIP
Nigga said triggered. We have one Somali in politics and you got fucking bums in London's ghettoes talking shit about her, it's always the worst fucking people we've got in Somali communities.

See what I mean? Fucking ghetto wecel wallahi, my parents bought a home under a buyer scheme with he government. Buy a fucking clean shirt and trouser from Primark and get a job in instead of railing against a successful person you waste of space.
Ilhan Omar is a *****, she is getting bare backed by a Yahuudi man as we speak. And yet you defend her like she is paying your jsa every twee weeks you fucking bum.

Your talking while you dont even have £1000 to your name today. You live in your hooyos basement and yet you wanna talk to men who can feed your family while shagging your fat hooyo.

Go and make some bands akh, you broke bum.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I am not a big ole fan of Ilhan policy and I can't even vote for or against her cuz I am not in the state, but I would blow her back she cute asf in a librarian way.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Ilhan Omar is a *****, she is getting bare backed by a Yahuudi man as we speak. And yet you defend her like she is paying your jsa every twee weeks you fucking bum.

Your talking while you dont even have £1000 to your name today. You live in your a hooyos basement and yet you wanna talk to men who can feed your family while shagging your fat hooyo.

Go and make some bands akh, you broke bum.
Ilhan Omar is a congresswoman, she's more than you'll ever be in your whole life you fucking ghetto bum.

Believe it or not I'm still in education because I actually want to get somewhere in life instead of smoking "zoots" with a bunch of khaniisyaal and walking around with a shank then getting made a b**** by feds.

Bands kulaha make some real money and buy it on something other than counterfeit tracksuits

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
VIP
Ilhan Omar is a congresswoman, she's more than you'll ever be in your whole life you fucking ghetto bum.

Believe it or not I'm still in education because I actually want to get somewhere in life instead of smoking "zoots" with a bunch of khaniisyaal and walking around with a shank then getting made a ***** by feds.

Bands kulaha make some real money and buy it on something other than counterfeit tracksuits
See I told you, you are a broke bum you will end up 70k in debt paying it back to the UK government till you end up dead. Good boy.

Maybe the Yahuudi husband of Ilhan Omar is willing to pay off your uni debt keep shaking your big bum.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
See I told you, you are a broke bum you will end up 70k in debt paying it back to the UK government till you end up dead. Good boy.

Maybe the Yahuudi husband is willing to pay off your uni debt keep shaking your big bum.
Ileen this what poverty and "fast money" does to you

Let's hope you don't get stabbed or get bummed by the feds again kkkkkk

Basra

Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Our local news in Minnesota said the Ilhaan Omar election is the most expensive election in Minnesota history. Naagtaani jiini has increased inflation in a small rural feel US state. Somalis seems to do that, Every where they move to, Rent sky rockets

Guled111

I ❤️ Ogaden
She married a poor yahuud even though they are the most successful group of people :cosbyhmm:

She even gave him 1 million$ of her campaign funding :ooh:

Basra

Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ilhaan Omar will win. But not to 70% as she did last time. She will in the marginal 50 iiiisha % that is from my own opinion. Read this article in which i formed my opinion

"Larry Jacobs, a professor of political science at the University of Minnesota, said that he expected Omar to face a tough fight, but he still expects her to "prevail" if turnout is in her favor because she is a progressive in a progressive district -- who won by more than 70% in 2018 and has experience running campaigns, whereas Melton-Meaux is "new to politics." "

1597152266477.png

Manafesto

[Beeldaajiyaha Cali Saleebaan]#PIM#N&NDown
She voted against the debt relief!
Nigga read the thread, I already answered that question.

Duf ku bax, you fucking loser who sells drugs on corner stores, why you hating on her all the way from UK slums nacalaa ku dhalee?, you are just jelous because of her success, 5'5 tall Halimo dominating the news while your girls in UK are selling their Pμnani on onlyfans,get a life looser.:pacspit:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts