Somalis practiced slavery (amazing poet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLpraBtVAAAZPB_.jpg

DLprbpTVAAAxwHT.jpg
DLprc4-V4AEWE1S.jpg

@fox @yasmin lan @iyandi @VixR

I miss old times
:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

Last edited:
What a pathetic attempt at claiming superiority. Where are the intelligent men and wise kings in that shithole now?

Get of your high horses and face reality:kodaksmiley:

You said we weren't slaves because we're Muslim however why did the whites who are Christian/atheist not enslave us but did bantus? I was referring to Race with the white man line on the first image

TBH the west african's actively hunted their own ppl and sold them to the white and arab slave traders at ports along the west african coast.

The arab Slave trade is entirely different (they never enslaves mulism's), however, again the
african's sold their own to the arab slave traders also.

Somali's would never do that, and we as a people would rather die than be slaves.

TBH the west african's actively hunted their own ppl and sold them to the white and arab slave traders at ports along the west african coast.

The arab Slave trade is entirely different (they never enslaves mulism's), however, again the
african's sold their own to the arab slave traders also.

Somali's would never do that, and we as a people would rather die than be slaves.

Bantus are ruthless with no dignity nor pride of their own people. Something all countries have why is this?

Bantus are ruthless with no dignity nor pride of their own people. Something all countries have why is this?

Alot of the west african countries hardly talk about this period of time and their own people's involvement
and vital rule they played with the slave trade.

But you can find documentaries about it online, its quite interesting and highly disturbing.

I guess money was more important to them than the flesh of their own ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts