Somalis only support

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
kkk just look at how many of these niggas who hate on that miskeen pirate guy cause he's ugly

they were like why didn't that handsome actor who played that other somali pirate get fame :damn:

:dead:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
kkk just look at how many of these niggas who hate on that miskeen pirate guy cause he's ugly

they were like why didn't that handsome actor who played that other somali pirate get fame :damn:

:dead:
I agree with you. It's so cringe specially when guys say that. What kinda man cares bout other guys looks :susp::susp:

x z

Β±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
this is not true imo lmao.

if anything, i feel like somalis support any and everything somali with no questions asked, on the basis that the person is somali. especially when it comes to somali men, i support the majority even if theyre not good looking, as looks doesnt come to mind first, its somalinimo.

if there's a bunch of people doing one thing, and i happen to notice a somali is also, my automatic support is there. thats why i feel like some somalis are overblown because of our extreme support; there are people of other ethnicities who are much under the radar than some somalis doing the same thing as them, all cause somali support is loud and clear

thats why every somali feels success when they see internet personalities like Chunkz succeed, and even tho he's cutie, attraction is not the basis of his unconditional support from Somalis.

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
Everyone does this it's not a unique trait to Somali's , nobody is trying to support the visually unappealing to the top.

Trending

Latest posts