Somalis on the news again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
tumblr_inline_mfndreaceb1r9cwed.gif

Were we? I hear this constantly said on this forum but unless I'm mistaken, the camel was first domesticated in the Middle-east/Central Asia.
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=khR0apPid8gC&pg=PA120&redir_esc=y&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false

Last paragraph. Looking into this a bit more, some sources say it was Somalia and other say Southern Arabia. Even if you split the difference and say that the Camel was domesticated around the same time in both places, it's still a really stupid assertion to say that camel herding is "nasty arab culture" like that dumb girl @TooMa'aan said. Another ignorant diaspora with an inferiority complex, constantly going on about the Arab bogeyman. Seems to be a lot of them for some reason.

TooMacaan

VIP
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=khR0apPid8gC&pg=PA120&redir_esc=y&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false

Last paragraph. Looking into this a bit more, some sources say it was Somalia and other say Southern Arabia. Even if you split the difference and say that the Camel was domesticated around the same time in both places, it's still a really stupid assertion to say that camel herding is "nasty arab culture" like that dumb girl @TooMa'aan said. Another ignorant diaspora with an inferiority complex, constantly going on about the Arab bogeyman. Seems to be a lot of them for some reason.

I didn't say anything about the tradition of camel herding; I know that it's popular as is Camels milk AND THAT IS FINE WITH ME...I just disagree with eating it. Comprende??? Also, you know absolutely nothing about me...I could be a 62 y/o Chinese Jewish man who enjoys trolling Somalis in his spare time...so CHILL with the assumptions. "Constantly going on about the Arab bogeyman"...bish whet? I mentioned them once in response to a previous poster...:rolleyes:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I didn't say anything about the tradition of camel herding; I know that it's popular as is Camels milk AND THAT IS FINE WITH ME...I just disagree with eating it. Comprende??? Also, you know absolutely nothing about me...I could be a 62 y/o Chinese Jewish man who enjoys trolling Somalis in his spare time...so CHILL with the assumptions. "Constantly going on about the Arab bogeyman"...bish whet? I mentioned them once in response to a previous poster...:rolleyes:
Drinking camel milk is fine but eating camel is "nasty arab culture"? What an utterly stupid distinction to make. You think people herd animals just for their milk?:icon lol: If you were a Chinese Jewish man that would actually be better, because then you would have an excuse for being so ignorant about Somali history and culture. I think some daqancelis is in order.

Just spoke to the new owner and he said that so Samatar guy (rip) brought in this chef guy named Kahin. The place was already fitted with restaurant wares. All they needed from him was to run it. The agreement was 50/50 since he didn't came up with any capital. Dude was making $17k a month and a quarterly payout. This agreement was intact till Samatar passed away. Not long after samatar passed away this dude tried to have the whole place to himself. He got defeated in court and now he took the name with him. I mean this dude was making $180k a year and now he'll probably struggle to make ends meet. This is the story coming from different sources so I believe so.

Now the place is taking over by Chef Jamal Haji. He is the guy that opened the restaurant at Harlem. Nigga has Iman, Fatima and Roble on speed dial. Kulahaa they wreee my regular customers. Great guy!
dont downplay the old chef. he was what made it great. and now that he has the name it is over. will you believe it that cadaans actually recommend it to me now. asking me if i tried out afro deli:mjlol:. your numbers might be exaggerated but they did bring in a lot of money.

The name JAMBO:susp: stereotypical african name. no creativity. wtf does it even mean

TooMacaan

VIP
Drinking camel milk is fine but eating camel is "nasty arab culture"? What an utterly stupid distinction to make. You think people herd animals just for their milk?:icon lol: If you were a Chinese Jewish man that would actually be better, because then you would have an excuse for being so ignorant about Somali history and culture. I think some daqancelis is in order.

Well it's not fine for me personally because it's not Kosher (duh)...but if others do it then :zhqjlmx:; my human instincts don't find it as repulsive or barbaric as hilib geel tbf. And although it's not the ONLY reason, the milk is undoubtedly a huge part of the camel herding lifestyle(the other being transport purposes imo).

As for daqancelis...YES PLEASE; I need to be taught a lesson.
514flower.jpg

I could use some time in Diri to reflect on my behavior and heal my ignorance, don't you think?
2797656520_ea8a5b9c5d.jpg

OR...Maybe I'll make friends with some Camel pals in Berbera...they can trust me since I don't pose a threat to their survival =^.^=

Well it's not fine for me personally because it's not Kosher (duh)...but if others do it then :zhqjlmx:; my human instincts don't find it as repulsive or barbaric as hilib geel tbf. And although it's not the ONLY reason, the milk is undoubtedly a huge part of the camel herding lifestyle(the other being transport purposes imo).

As for daqancelis...YES PLEASE; I need to be taught a lesson.
514flower.jpg

I could use some time in Diri to reflect on my behavior and heal my ignorance, don't you think?
2797656520_ea8a5b9c5d.jpg

OR...Maybe I'll make friends with some Camel pals in Berbera...they can trust me since I don't pose a threat to their survival =^.^=
You were wrong and you know it, you're just embarrassing yourself now:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts