Somalis need to stop this

Why as Somalis we care so much about other people’s problems more than our own. Why Somalis care so much about beruit explosion when Lebanese people don’t even know where Somalia is and are always very racists to us.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Why as Somalis we care so much about other people’s problems more than our own. Why Somalis care so much about beruit explosion when Lebanese people don’t even know where Somalia is and are always very racists to us.
True, but this seems like a problem that effects Africans in general. I feel like Somalis should just focus on ourselves because NO ONE cares about us or fucks with us like that. Be it caadans, other Africans, Muslims, Latinos, Asians, Arabs, republicans or democrats. Neither does BLM

Looool Somalis aren’t the only ones that suffer with self hate. How did Lebanese people sign a petition to be colonised by France. :bell::bell:

Daad ba Naga daraan Walahi. Somalis would never beg for Italy and british colonisation.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Looool Somalis aren’t the only ones that suffer with self hate. How did Lebanese people sign a petition to be colonised by France. :bell::bell:

As one of my favorite maadow YouTuber Kid Organic says: Black and brown people always look for Mr. Clean to save them

Daad ba Naga daraan Walahi. Somalis would never beg for Italy and british colonisation.

Agreed. If they help us I think it’s fair to return that.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Our non white skin always drags us down

1596825974917.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
its wrong to not care about the beirut explosion but i get what youre saying. theyll get my condolences but thats it tbh

Can i also get your hug?

Trending

Latest posts