Somalis must either unite or go separate paths

Status
Not open for further replies.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
you mean not having a con federalisation but a federalisation like australia with two houses, one based one population and one on states, is the goal :ahh:

one more for house of elders like the house of lords for the culture

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
yes but isaaqs should crawl before they walk. Someone suggested giving an isaaq the first shot at presidency. I will not allow that because it isn't just. Unless, we are assured a democratic one-man-one vote election, the 4.5 system shall reign supreme. You guys can enjoy ur vice prime minster position for now.
Isaaqs deserve somalia presidency

waraabe

Your superior
The same way all other tribes are? Some Darood and Hawiye qabils didn't live in Muqdisho 150 years ago too. There are tons of Isaaq landowners throughout Muqdisho esp Hodan where my family owns homes
Any Isaaq in wanlaweinia is an immigrant in another nation

yes but isaaqs should crawl before they walk. Someone suggested giving an isaaq the first shot at presidency. I will not allow that because it isn't just. Unless, we are assured a democratic one-man-one vote election, the 4.5 system shall reign supreme. You guys can enjoy ur vice prime minster position for now.

i am marehaan and i would support an ISAAQ LIKE abdi ismail samatar WITH ALL MY EFFORT[]

This is why its so important for the one man one vote to be implemented ASAP in Somalia. Most Somalis while get behind a good leader regardeless of clan and it decreases the power of these fuckers chief/tribilist from having sway !

i am marehaan and i would support an ISAAQ LIKE abdi ismail samatar WITH ALL MY EFFORT[]

This is why its so important for the one man one vote to be implemented ASAP in Somalia. Most Somalis while get behind a good leader regardeless of clan and it decreases the power of these fuckers chief/tribilist from having sway !

He is dir (pure samaroon from Somalia not fake hybrid Oromo /habashi/samaroon from Ethiopia)
He is patriot and pro Somalia like rest of awdal people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending