Somalis must either unite or go separate paths

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
We cannot allow the status quo to continue.
Wallahi either we(Somali clans)reconcile which leads to unity or we go separate paths.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I agree bro...Its no point just staying together in the status quo, I am big supporter of unity though, divided we will be very weak and insignficant. I think we can achieve unity, we just need the proper 'system' our own to be implemented

Infact if we dont do something now, we will be over-run by oromos and when that happens we will not be able to create a system with them because we tried in the past and it resulted in 'gaalkacyo' but this time it will be 'somkacyo'. They dont have the same xeer as us so there will be nothing that can unite us together with oromos and it will lead to war and with them having the numerical supremacy, it will be far to late then and we will be put in the history books like peoples of by-gone eras have been.

There will never be reconciliation.

SL and the Issaq have gone their
Separate ways for 26 years.

It's liked a divorced wife constantly
Harassing her husband for another
Chance!

We have moved on,
leave us alone.
:noneck:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
infact, we can easily combine all our political positions into the constitution. Allow for federalism and states to be how they are, allow for centralism on shared matters identified like the nomads share on mutual things, and allow for seccession with recognition by default for anyone who breaks the constitution. This gives the darod, hawiye, isaaq status quo ending with all their policies accepted into the constitution. It will be like america where they allow for secession for states only after military option to overthrow the govt who abused the constitution isnt reprimanded or the states fail to agree on course of action to take.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need just to move on & become like the Korean North & south.

Noone is going to accept somaliland, it will just be a south sudan all over again or another eritrea when it loses it's 'enemy' ethiopia that unites them. What's going to unite you when Somalia is not a threat to you? you will eat each other, not to mention that geopolitically no nation will want you recognized because it just means 'more proxy' wars and complicating an already complicated world. But you can stay on your position the great thing about my model is, it's opt-in opt out, you can stay isolated while somalia reconciles and adopts my model and u r left behind.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
somaliwadani, tit for tat dont work bro, it just gives 30 years stalemate. If you wanna be in that situation for another 30 years go ahead. But the rest of Somalia I hope comes together on the platform I said and we become the most stablest nation in the world with a locally inspired modern government that provides check n balances and enhances trust back in the clans. But this nonsense of tit for tat, I will stay on my position just like my father had simply doesn't work, you must be better then your fathers not copy them. I am trying to beat my fathers politics and take it to another level and I Know all Puntlanders play like that, their trying to all find a solution for Somalia not just themselves.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Gotta love these "there will never be reconciliation" comments. I didn't know we had oracles on this forum.

Either way, going our separate ways as clans would be disastrous. All the natural resources would be split up, and so would all the human capital. It would turn us into poor irrelevant clan states. At least as a unified Somalia there's a chance at greatness.

Gotta love these "there will never be reconciliation" comments. I didn't know we had oracles on this forum.

Either way, going our separate ways as clans would be disastrous. All the natural resources would be split up, and so would all the human capital. It would turn us into poor irrelevant clan states. At least as a unified Somalia there's a chance at greatness.
Exactly, at most Somalia including maamulka currently has 15million ppl, cutting up into qabiil countries will devastate our human capital, Ethiopia will consume SL in a heartbeat, then you will have subclans calling for secession, the world will get tired of us and just draw us a new border and give away our land to Ethiopia and kenya.

But then again this is SS you can't take these ppl serious

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The option we have is, is to remain on our same path. MJ supports Abgal for presidency in turn gets prime minister and says to the international community 'hey we cant have a powerful president because the city is all inhabitated by the hawiye and noone will hold the president accountable' he can get away with murder and the locals won't do anything, so it's best to give all power to prime minister and become like ethiopia where the pm is strong and the president is just cultural. That's all majerten have been doing, why you think their so attached to the dastuur? their trying to weaken the presidency by using the fact that power must devolve and u cant have a strong president from the same clan as the institutions plus the locals all being the same, there is no check n balance. If shaykh sharif would've won that election, garowe 3 and 4 would've happened and the prime minister would be given 'vested' authority. You think the hawiye voted farmaajo cause they like him? they all knew what puntland was up too. Then you can have the rahanwayn go around trying to pit darod against hawiye and find a middle ground for themselves to get into power. Then you can have hawiye take presidency and keep the other clans at bay and ensure mogadishu remains the capital while they continue enjoying 'looting'. And the isaaq running around crying for recognition and plotting to destabilize somalia. If you wanna remain in that status quo sxb go ahead, if not lets talk solution.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Exactly, at most Somalia including maamulka currently has 15million ppl, cutting up into qabiil countries will devastate our human capital, Ethiopia will consume SL in a heartbeat, then you will have subclans calling for secession, the world will get tired of us and just draw us a new border and give away our land to Ethiopia and kenya.

But then again this is SS you can't take these ppl serious

No, let's split up the little human capital and manpower we have. Surely this will lead to progress and we won't be at the mercy of our neighbors!

This topic assumes that Somali's don't unite collectively because they care more about the clan sub-clan union, nothing is further from the truth here, in fact none of the politician's even remotely cares about their clan's, the proof is in the pudding.

The people in Siilaanyo own villages are suffering while some got together threatening to call for their own federal state, HSM didn't even say one word about his hometown of Ceeldheere under al-shabab despite being repeatedly approached on it by his own people.

Farmaajo never did one thing for the people of Caabudwaaq or Gedo, he even refused to attend their conferences before he was President, Abdi Weli Gaas made Faroole's dream come through by waging war in Gaalkacayo were his own sub-clan suffered the biggest causality and loss of property with 40.000 fleeing sleeping under trees.

He ignored all the elders of his own sub-sub-clan whom used to peacefully resolve conflict before by waging an unjust war under the guise of building a road, they pleaded to him not destroy their livelihoods, economy and making them IDP's which he ignored.

Sakiin is the dude that has allowed a 3 decade Ethiopian presence in his region to the point were it's difficult to get a Job if you don't speak the Amxaaro language, Ahmed Madoobe is doing a similar thing with the Kikuyu in Jubaland, so has Abdi Ileey whom massacred his own sub-clan for power and TPLF blessing, Ali Khalif Galyr is embarrassing his own clan, Qeybdiid/Guleed done the same thing.

This idea that the conflict is tribal is the greatest lunatic myth that is dished out for the gullible duped masses for consumption, these people are nothing more then stooges, puppeteers whom work for the interest of foreign nations whist filling their own coffers along the way, the only reason they get away with this is because of the gullible blind support of tribesman whom protect them for a mere pittance and defend them to death even on here, until this stops collectively we will forever remain in this abyss.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
when we make it through this will be a dominate country in the region and if we break up will be vassal states to others, pick your choice

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This topic assumes that Somali's don't unite collectively because they care more about the clan sub-clan union, nothing is further from the truth here, in fact none of the politician's even remotely cares about their clan's, the proof is in the pudding.

The people in Siilaanyo own villages are suffering while some got together threatening to call for their own federal state, HSM didn't even say one word about his hometown of Ceeldheere under al-shabab despite being repeatedly approached on it by his own people.

Farmaajo never did one thing for the people of Caabudwaaq or Gedo, he even refused to attend their conferences before he was President, Abdi Weli Gaas made Faroole's dream come through by waging war in Gaalkacayo were his own sub-clan suffered the biggest causality and loss of property with 40.000 fleeing sleeping under trees.

He ignored all the elders of his own sub-sub-clan whom used to peacefully resolve conflict before by waging an unjust war under the guise of building a road, they pleaded to him not destroy their livelihoods, economy and making them IDP's which he ignored.

Sakiin is the dude that has allowed a 3 decade Ethiopian presence in his region to the point were it's difficult to get a Job if you don't speak the Amxaaro language, Ahmed Madoobe is doing a similar thing with the Kikuyu in Jubaland, so has Abdi Ileey whom massacred his own sub-clan for power and TPLF blessing, Ali Khalif Galyr is embarrassing his own clan, Qeybdiid/Guleed done the same thing.

This idea that the conflict is tribal is the greatest lunatic myth that is dished out for the gullible duped masses for consumption, these people are nothing more then stooges, puppeteers whom work for the interest of foreign nations whist filling their own coffers along the way, the only reason they get away with this is because of the gullible blind support of tribesman whom protect them for a mere pittance and defend them to death even on here, until this stops collectively we will forever remain in this abyss.
Hows galaydh embarrassing his clan? So sitting with somaliland is embarrassing? You're a qabilist.

Btw once somaliland and khatumo work out everything your little mad max styled state will be the most underdeveloped.

Status
Not open for further replies.