Somalis loves fat women [I have proof - Statistics]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just not Somalia,but in other countries in Africa such as Sudan and Mauritania, many men prefer fat and overweight women. Most Sudanese woman I have seen are fat.In Mauritania,young girls are being forced fed from an early age so that they can be married off early, even though the practice is starting to become less popular in both countries.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
It's just not Somalia,but in other countries in Africa such as Sudan and Mauritania, many men prefer fat and overweight women. Most Sudanese woman I have seen are fat.In Mauritania,young girls are being forced fed from an early age so that they can be married off early, even though the practice is starting to become less popular in both countries.
WTF? So this not some fetish, but in reality Somali men are more attracted to Xalimos that are full of baris and baasto? :ileycry:

WTF? So this not some fetish, but in reality Somali men are more attracted to Xalimos that are full of baris and baasto? :ileycry:
Forget about the Somalis, they don't do this shit. I myself have fetish for fat woman:manny:, but then it is very unhealthy for anyone to be fat and overweight. So I will probably go for a slim one.:tacky:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Forget about the Somalis, they don't do this shit. I myself have fetish for fat woman:manny:, but then it is very unhealthy for anyone to be fat and overweight. So I will probably go for a slim one.:tacky:
Fetish enough to data/marry one?

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I mean, it doesn’t take much for us to do this shit quietly
I mean, she say I’m obsessed with thick women and I agree
Yeah, that’s right, I like my girls BBW, yeah
Type to wanna suck you dry and then eat some lunch with you
Yeah, so thick that everybody else in the room is so uncomfortable
Ass on Houston Texas, but the face look just like Clair Huxtable

drake hyena.gif

upload_2017-1-7_4-55-56.png

Howd they get those stats damn.
Last time I went to Somalia and try to qaraac my cabdiweli it was impossible cuz of how slow the internet was. Niggas had to use their imagination :snoop:

Thick girls all day tho. Skinny girls are basically a nigga in my eyes. No homo but if I have a bigger booty than a xalimo then she can:camby:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Curves are a wonderful sign of firtility and an epitome of female buety however sadly genetics does play a varying roles in what form or shape a woman will have. This could mean a woman with hardly a curve in her body, men should respect that nature cannot be messed with, so give all ladies a chance not everyone has a coca cola shape it's very rare to have tbh. Women come in an assortment of sizes and shapes enough to never make a box of chocolates boring in taste and texture.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Curves are a wonderful sign of firtility and an epitome of female buety however sadly genetics does play a varying roles in what form or shape a woman will have. This could mean a woman with hardly a curve in her body, men should respect that nature cannot be messed with, so give all ladies a chance not everyone has a coca cola shape it's very rare to have tbh. Women come in an assortment of sizes and shapes enough to never make a box of chocolates boring in taste and texture.

Hit Hit gym

lol, not every guy likes extremely curvy women. We have types too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending