Somalis Love Emmanuel Macron. Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He is off to repair the air-conditioning to the PRESIDENT? now that is a classic and has semblance of truth too it!!!! :p:p:p:p:p

Hey @Idil-Beydaan I wish u were in the middle of the stampede from the 0:10 mark. It's good for you IDILEY it keeps you on your feet and mind active. :):):):)
:pachah1: bisinka you are one disturbed chap
Why wish upon me to be stepped upon by Burkinabés. Lol I wouldn’t be found in that stampede, I don’t need to protest french imperialism as it has nothing to do with me.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hey @Idil-Beydaan I wish u were in the middle of the stampede from the 0:10 mark. It's good for you IDILEY it keeps you on your feet and mind active. :):):):)

@Idil-Beydaan watch the first video of Emmanuel at the 1:57 mark, somalis need to be talked to like that by keating. It reminded of that loon isaaq old man. 50000 isaaq died for your majesty queen england!!! Imagine If he met Emmanuel Macron of the UK and that responce he gave in 2:09 mark to burkina faso bragging how they died for france!!! :fittytousand:

@Idil-Beydaan watch the first video of Emmanuel at the 2:09 mark, somalis need to be talked to like that by keating. It reminded of that loon isaaq old man. 50000 isaaq died for your majesty queen england!!! Imagine If he met Emmanuel Macron of the UK and that responce he gave in 2:09 mark to burkina faso bragging how they died for france!!! :fittytousand:
I’ve already seen this
Acuthubillah :faysalwtf:
Macron doesn’t even care to sugercoat or hide France's deep rooted imperial attitudes.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I’ve already seen this
Acuthubillah :faysalwtf:
Macron doesn’t even care to sugercoat or hide France is deep rooted imperial attitudes.

Pray for our brothers in Djibouti, I can't wait till Macron goes there and blasts them!!! They were the worst imperialist, notice how the language have been supplanted that's how deep it was and they all speak french now, unlike other colonial powers. It's the same in lebanon, morroco, west africa, etc and where-ever they were. A brutal take down, a shake down

Pray for our brothers in Djibouti, I can't wait till Macron goes there and blasts them!!! They were the worst imperialist, notice how the language have been supplanted that's how deep it was and they all speak french now, unlike other colonial powers. It's the same in lebanon, morroco, west africa, etc and where-ever they were. A brutal take down, a shake down
Yes! In their colonies they banned the speaking of their native languages. Which is why in French Africa an overwhelming part of their population speak french. Djibouti actually doesn’t have a big proficiency in French I think.

French is only spoken by 2% of the population in Djibouti:ahh:
However it is still the language of the state and education system
Madagascar also has a low profiency in french
I guess East Africans are hard to subjugate:banderas:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending