SOO CARARAAAY! Looting happening right now in Minneapolis! It is turning into Mogadishu. Target store looted. GIBIIN stole all the makeup

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Out of everything you can steal or loot, how are you taking caano niido & vimto thats $3.50 together.

Waar gaajeysanaa wuxuu, reminds me of this nigga

E1308773-2A7E-4A66-9E8F-374C6BA0FDFE.jpeg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Have Somalis penetrated every orifice of the USA?
:wtf:
The way US allocates immigrants is fuckery they dash them at any city luckily they put
the majority of somalis in a couple cities but you'll still see small communities in places like LA Houston Chicago Miami etc

Have you seen how many police officers they got in front of his house? Lol I’m sure everyone will love to beat that pig to death.

Caadan police up when they see numbers have you watched European soccer games when they run the police out :russ:

this one is a somali trait too.
naah this is product of we are black mantra. how can you wear hijab and be out there looting? They are somalis only on the outside. When you keep telling you that you are victim and everyone has it in for you, you are bound to act all irrational. Distance yourself from this nonsense

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Caadan police ***** up when they see numbers have you watched European soccer games when they run the police out :russ:
Lol yall’s police are maaskin, they don’t even carry weapons, we are dealing with the worst kind of people who enjoy shooting you to death. I swear every cracker that got bullied in high school joins either the army or the police academy.

Lol yall’s police are maaskin, they don’t even carry weapons, we are dealing with the worst kind of people who enjoy shooting you to death. I swear every cracker that got bullied in high school joins either the army or the police academy.
A police force is reflection of its society. You guys are far more violent than Europeans, I cant remember the last time a police was killed in uk

American police are pussies..thats why those branch davidians almost murked them and they had to negotiate...whites extremists unlike Madows dont fear cops they will have shootouts with them

Cartman

reformed
Ngl that target was ass, but I used to go there a lot. It was the broke niggas of south side target. My poor baby will be missed :kendrickcry::mjcry::mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts