somalis learning agricultural practices

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis and hard labor is kinda disturbing to watch. That lady in Jilbaab bending sort of looks very bad. Can we bring the elitism Sultanism back? The bantu can do these essential jobs

Somalis and hard labor is kinda disturbing to watch. That lady in Jilbaab bending sort of looks very bad. Can we bring the elitism Sultanism back? The bantu can do these essential jobs
I think it’s a good thing that somalis are now engaging in these practices. they shouldn’t be reliant on other groups of people doing the jobs for them or else it becomes a lazy mentality and culture
Proud of my shiny forehead having cousins since they typically look down on farming.
it’s a shame that we do especially when farming brings out much more benefits that nomads/pastoralists wouldn’t have

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
All that land was nationalized, it's time the government takes back its land and only issues max 25 year leases.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
the Agriculture university’s in the uk are attended mostly by the super rich upper class from around the world.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
in my city all the jobless eedos do fruit and stuff picking. After all that practice they should go back and do agricultural work in Somalia free of cost

mrlog

VIP

Greetings Basra aka Aelswith of Wessex.
What is this rubbish that u are spewing.
I got 3 Jobs now with one of them as an agricultural manager at Faribault tryin to stack that lacag

Soon I will be able to propose to the luv of my life the edumacated Samaroon gabadh-maanyo aka @Sophisticate

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Greetings Basra aka Aelswith of Wessex.
What is this rubbish that u are spewing.
I got 3 Jobs now with one of them as an agricultural manager at Faribault tryin to stack that lacag

Soon I will be able to propose to the luv of my life the edumacated Samaroon gabadh-maanyo aka @Sophisticate

My congratulations huuno. I was speaking to the agriculture laborers. Since u r edumacated, u will be working at a desk, which is not the same has Eedo in Jilbaab bending over and planting seed or digging the ground while grunting

mrlog

VIP
My congratulations huuno. I was speaking to the agriculture laborers. Since u r edumacated, u will be working at a desk, which is not the same has Eedo in Jilbaab bending over and planting seed or digging the ground while grunting

:dwill: Grunting??
u sure have a way with words.

waxaan ku idhi, ur invitation to the aroos of the century is in the post.
Laakin pls don’t steal the limelight and remember social distancing will apply.
The theme will be 15th century with horse driven carriages rented from local Amish community

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:dwill: Grunting??
u sure have a way with words.

waxaan ku idhi, ur invitation to the aroos of the century is in the post.
Laakin pls don’t steal the limelight and remember social distancing will apply.
The theme will be 15th century with horse driven carriages rented from local Amish community

I am in huuno. I will wear burkhaah so that i dont take attention from the submissive bride @Sophisticate also i will promise i wont laugh my witch crackling laughter

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I salute this initiative!

I love seeing Somalis working all united, for a better life.

Farming is a hard job, requires organization and perseverance.
We have a few lands back home, all farms and it employs many folks there.

mrlog

VIP
I salute this initiative!

I love seeing Somalis working all united, for a better life.

Farming is a hard job, requires organization and perseverance.
We have a few lands back home, all farms and it employs many folks there.

have these farms been in ur family for generations or is it Bili-liqo

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
have these farms been in ur family for generations or is it Bili-liqo

Nah we were Lamagoodles merchants, and another part of my family were fishermen/city people.

But not farmers! We are the first generation of actual farmers.
It's tough but hope to inspire many people back home to build their own farms.

mrlog

VIP
Nah we were Lamagoodles merchants, and another part of my family were fishermen/city people.

But not farmers! We are the first generation of actual farmers.
It's tough but hope to inspire many people back home to build their own farms.

don’t avoid the question
How did ur family get these farms?
Was it via land piracy or legal avenues?
@Jiron is rahanwayne and loads of lands belonging to his people was stolen like the red indians

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
don’t avoid the question
How did ur family get these farms?
Was it via land piracy or legal avenues?
@Jiron is rahanwayne and loads of lands belonging to his people was stolen like the red indians

We are Djiboutians sxb.
No lands stolen from any minority here.

We got them through connections and we bought them directly (no loans).
:fittytousand:

mrlog

VIP
We are Djiboutians sxb.
No lands stolen from any minority here.

We got them through connections and we bought them directly (no loans).
:fittytousand:

last time I checked there was no farm lands n Djibouti.
Heck, when I was there I got a sun tan even though I am darker than ur average Dinka
Go figure.....

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
last time I checked there was no farm lands n Djibouti.
Heck, when I was there I got a sun tan even though I am darker than ur average Dinka
Go figure.....

We reside in Darmerjoog, on the Southern Border.

> Last time I checked there was no farm lands in Djibouti,

that's why I love arguing with 2 digital brainy Somalians.
They talk about stuff that they never study, nor care.

There are Arabable lands in Djibouti; in the Day Forest, in the South, near Somaliland, heck within the Arta district, lands are favorable for farming.

The Agriculture MP told us that people don't want to put effort into having farms, since it requires a lot of work in a mostly arid country,
but it's still possible. We even had Dutch innovators who came to Djibouti and proved to us that we can even have viticultural lands. (while it demands a huge deal of water, it is still possible).

Trending

Latest posts