Somalis In Mogadishu turning up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Why is there a fucking stereotype of Hawiye women having big booty when everytime they do Nikko in Xamar, all I see is

52c.gif

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
We need to respect each other guys. Niiko is part of southerners culture. I actually find these niiko videos very entertaining wallahi with these pretty curvy xalimos shaking their bums. Although I'm isaaq, seeing these lit ass parties make me want to visit muqdisho.

We need to respect each other guys. Niiko is part of southerners culture. I actually find these niiko videos very entertaining wallahi with these pretty curvy xalimos shaking their bums. Although I'm isaaq, seeing these lit ass parties make me want to visit muqdisho.
Niiko was better back in the day in Xamar like this video.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Lord have mercy
The one in the green needs some deodorant
She is sweating like crazy
And why are they wearing too many clothes at a party

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This video
:deadrose:

And That girl in green With the big ass sweet marks

:damn:

I am more interested in the gay hanad wearing a cap on the stage, leaning on a table, with his boyfriend wearing red pants, his hands behind the lil shorty. So cute.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is what happens when the moryaans breed, they breed no xishood, no manners having idiots.

Totally embarassing. So unladylike.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They are amateurs and can't dance. Now compare it to that wedding video from Galkacyo.

The zombie dance moves, the dead eyes, the incomprehensible slides & open mouths can ONLY be described of a devil, demonic possessed jiinii in action. I am surprised the jiinii has sympathy for them and has not instructed them to remove their pants so that they can pee on the carpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts