Somalis in Canadian prisons look for love online on prison dating site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
F1DAAB8C-3D7D-4F5C-B37C-A920D937D3E3.jpeg
E756230A-4F2C-4FF0-BBEB-25E468E059CB.jpeg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Warya, where's the link?
:draketf:
I want to ask them about their qabiil.
:siilaanyolaugh:

He is looking for someone who is smart,honest, loyal and treat people how they would like to be treated lool....mofo if you treated people how you would like to treated you wouldnt be locked up qashin.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
He is looking for someone who is smart,honest, loyal and treat people how they would like to be treated lool....mofo if you treated people how you would like to treated you wouldnt be locked up qashin.
The contradiction! May be they are changed.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well they should be lucky to be in Canada and not the USA. In USA life sentence means u r coming out of jail in a coffin box.

PS i dont count Malis born in the west to be "somali" sorry. ALL YOU SOMALI refugees borin in Africa, consider yourself a citizen of the Somaliniimo republic of Democratia

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
They are just looking for an old Cadaan woman to fall in love with them so she can send them lacaag every week.

my niggazz :pachah1:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Treat others nice, respect , loyalty
What's ironic is these 2 did the opposite of what they are looking for

Lmaoo believe it or not women fall for these dudes. Idk how it is in Canada but in States the benefits are if you’re married you can get conjugal visits (you get to fornicate) and your wife will probably be sending comissary money (so instead of eating dogshit on a rusty metal plate you get to upgrade to the elite delicatesse known as ramen noodles, you get fulfill your gluttony with doritos chips and ritz crackers) and fresh clothes.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
R.Kelly

You are our top investigative poster. Thanks for the laugh.

You outa be ashamed of yourself you hypocrite! Just yesterday one of you merged my topic with an autistic kid forumer’s thread.

You Mods probably inbox each other say “adeero gotta be monitored carefully, he is senile. Y’all even wrote under my name “patient zero” :chrisfreshhah::damn::dead::deadmanny::deadmanny:

You outa be ashamed of yourself you hypocrite! Just yesterday one of you merged my topic with an autistic kid forumer’s thread.

You Mods probably inbox each other say “adeero gotta be monitored carefully, he is senile. Y’all even wrote under my name “patient zero” :chrisfreshhah::damn::dead::deadmanny::deadmanny:

R.Kelly

Ha u qaadan xumaan with dementia ravaging your wonderful brain, we are concerned inaad lunto oo dhib iyo dhaawac ku soo gaaro. We can’t lose you at a younger age of 49. Marka xumaan ha u qaadan. As long as you are taking your medication, you are beneficial transferring your knowledge to the next generation.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
R.Kelly

Ha u qaadan xumaan with dementia ravaging your wonderful brain, we are concerned inaad lunto oo dhib iyo dhaawac ku soo gaaro. We can’t lose you at a younger age of 49. Marka xumaan ha u qaadan. As long as you are taking your medication, you are beneficial transferring your knowledge to the next generation.

Let me ask you Mr ( future transitioning to Ma.) in your liberal views, do you also believe that everyone should be giving the right to kills and pillage. I mean there’s no boundary in y’all’s appetite for human indulgence in themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending