Somalis in Africa are happier than diaspora ones.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Imagine not working, having maids to cook and clean after you, a driver to drive you around while your diaspora relatives slave away in the western world sending you money every single month sometimes twice a month if you have a lot of family in the West.

:bell:

Tukraq

VIP
Imagine not working, having maids to cook and clean after you, a driver to drive you around while your diaspora relatives slave away in the western world sending you money every single month sometimes twice a month if you have a lot of family in the West.

:bell:
good thats why we work hard in the west, let them enjoy the fruits

Macalin M

Out here
My family never ask my family or I for money but my parents feel bad and so do I. They looked after me when I first stayed in Somalia as a child and have continued to welcome me whenever I make the journey back.

The greatest time of my day is speaking to my family back home, mostly my Abti and my ayeeyo. Inshallah my ayeeyo stays alive for as long as possible.

Tukraq

VIP
Excuse me!!!

I don’t want my faraax cousin marrying multiple xalimos and expecting me to raise his kids and take care of his wives.
quit being so stingy, average income in the third world is like a dollar a day you can easily put them in the top 10 percent off low amounts being sent back, don't you feel prideful that you have your family living like kings in some poor place like Kenya or something

Tukraq

VIP
My family never ask my family or I for money but my parents feel bad and so do I. They looked after me when I first stayed in Somalia as a child and have continued to welcome me whenever I make the journey back.

The greatest time of my day is speaking to my family back home, mostly my Abti and my ayeeyo. Inshallah my ayeeyo stays alive for as long as possible.
are you kidding, can't be possible, I think your parents send money back but just didn't tell you, otherwise:gucciwhat: your telling me your own ayeeyo is out bad while your in the west:bell:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
quit being so stingy, average income in the third world is like a dollar a day you can easily put them in the top 10 percent off low amounts being sent back, don't you feel prideful that you have your family living like kings in some poor place like Kenya or something
I want to live like a Queen too!!!!!!! :liberaltears:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Money always stretches so far in Africa:wow:

I think I might switch to a 6 month consultancy engineer and live like a
King there half the year.:ahh:

Gambar

VIP
I can only stay tops half a year even with those luxuries. They’d still switch places with us even with those luxuries. They think the west is jannah despite living a lot better than the people sending them money.

Trending

Latest posts