Somalis How Do You Feel About The West And Greed?

I was wondering how much do you all really like the west compared to your homeland. While I'm not Somali I can say that us Americans take the most basic thing that we have for granted. With us, the basic isn't enough and we want more. One thing that religion or all religions taught was to beware of greed. I'm not saying I'm perfect, but I'm learning to just acheive basic needs one need in life. How do you all feel about greed like materialism that Americans have an them wanting more?

Apollo

VIP
I was wondering how much do you all really like the west compared to your homeland. While I'm not Somali I can say that us Americans take the most basic thing that we have for granted. With us, the basic isn't enough and we want more. One thing that religion or all religions taught was to beware of greed. I'm not saying I'm perfect, but I'm learning to just acheive basic needs one need in life. How do you all feel about greed like materialism that Americans have an them wanting more?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Greed is a part of human nature. However in the West esp in the US, greed is apart of the social fabric. Hell, the American Dream is an idealisation of achieving material wealth and social status.

But what do I feel about it? It's wrong that so few people control so much of the global wealth that they can bend politics to its will and turn poor people against eachother through media.

What's sad is that we look up to them and aspire to take more and get more just so that people can admire us like we admired the rich mfs.

However I'm not hating on them, I'm just sharing my observation

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Greed is every where. The west just offers u an easy access to Greed. Its like over eating until you are fat.

Personally i rather work minimum wage and be happy. Watch Youtube and Bother you guys while i get paid

Trending