Somalis have lost their SOULS.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My neighbor, Heblaaayo just called me to tell me last week there was a truck accident, a farah died in Ohio. Rkelly have u heard??? Thats your state ma ha? U know one of those long state to state truckers? A lot of Somalis are into this profession. Well the farah who died, his brother came to the accident scene and was taking photo & video of his dead brother. And then he posted it on facebook and instant gram.

Will u record your dead bleeding blood brother on your phone and share it? Soul-less right?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
instant gram.
Instagram*

Sorry, Eedo @Basra, for being a Grammar Nazi.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
He might be in shock, u know. I had a classmate that showed me pics of his brother that died of ebola. That shit didn't look good, and i wondered why he had a picture of his brother lying dead on the ground.

And i had a friend that did the same, he posted a pic of his dead sister on instagram, because he was convinced someone killed her through black magic or a curse because of drama that happened before the death.

People are weird sometimes.

Last edited:
What a bastard. How can he do this to his own blood. Someone needs to find this guy and give him a good beating, he fucking deserves it. :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.