SOMALIS ENTER YOU ALL NEED HOLD THIS L

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care

They are celebrating their nation through their difrences even they have conflicting views and opinions they all love each other as Americans

MeanWhile in Somalia 'muh qabil' is still on

wallahi its depressing I was just watching a video on YouTube and the guy says 'at least were not somalia'
https://media.giphy.com/media/d2lcHJTG5Tscg/giphy.gif

While people be celebrating we still fighting over desert and presidency
(when their are 7 presidents )

So get your macawis and blame uncle Sam , racism and 'outside forces' all at once you can lie to your selves all day soon you will admit Somalia is focked up

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Somalia is currently a hellhole and shall stay so in the foreseeable future. Shameless Somalia shall stay the same due to savages.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
All these faraxs and halimos know that their mentality of 'us vs them ' made somalia a lawless place every one there is worring about 'muh qabil' instead of 'muh country'. So sad to see kids die because some idiots wanted their turn to play president. Hopeful ly u guys will be like me and accept that our country has a problem with this mindset and culture

All these faraxs and halimos know that their mentality of 'us vs them ' made somalia a lawless place every one there is working about 'muh qabil' instead of 'muh country'. So sad to see kids die because some idiots wanted their turn to play president. Hopeful ly u guys will be like me and accept that our country has a problem with this mindset and culture
ofcourse ofcourse. i get u sxb.

to begin we need SL to get official recognition. then everything will work out

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
America is one of the most deeply divided nations on Earth.
A lot of the racism present has had a longer history than Somalia has even existed as a country.
So if you want to put a positive spin on all of this, we can say that if it's possible for Americans, who have hundreds of years of bloody history to work past to STILL get along with each other, then it's possible for us Somalis, who are one ethnic group and one people, and have only been fighting in a civil war for 20 years.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
America is one of the most deeply divided nations on Earth.
A lot of the racism present has had a longer history than Somalia has even existed as a country.
So if you want to put a positive spin on all of this, we can say that if it's possible for Americans, who have hundreds of years of bloody history to work past to STILL get along with each other, then it's possible for us Somalis, who are one ethnic group and one people, and have only been fighting in a civil war for 20 years.
Yo if white Americans and black Americans can unite how in gods name are tribes in somalia not united so sad:-(

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Yes because of al-Shabab Not clan X clan Y, that is a big difference.
1zbign_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts