Somalis dont have Gay gene.

Of course there are some Gay Somalis. For example the SJW lgbt ones you see on twitter. But they are very very rare especially in comparison to the amount of Somalis online in general. And I have never met a Somali gay in real life and I dont think there are many Gays in Somalia. Its almost unheard of and unthinkable. Even our term for Gay is an arabic loan-word. Meaning we didnt have a strong concept of homosexuality beforehand. You can say the reason for the lack of Somali gays is because they are in the closet due to fear. Or Islam. But there are many many arab gays and many Pakistani gays. There are even reports of huge underground Gay scenes in Saudi. And Gay is the most searched term in arabic. You would never hear of this for Somalis. I truly believe Somalis lack the Gay gene. Or atleast have it in the smallest numbers.
Do you agree?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
There is this gay "imam" from Australia I think. He is Somali, and there is a guy from Finland, blue something.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
There is no such thing as being Gay, it’s the shaydaan and the book of Allah is the medicine.

Someone who claims to be born gay is blatantly lying. May Allah protect our families from this disease

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
There are gay people in every community, cut it out. The shaytaan doesn’t pick and choose on who to misguide.

Leave “Shaytaan” alone, I will sue anyone who says bad stuff against my honourable client. Don’t slander his reputation.

Why are you guys obsessed with gay people? They didn’t destroy a country formerly known as Somalia, is this a deflection? Address the “evil” people correctly.

Of course there are some Gay Somalis. For example the SJW lgbt ones you see on twitter. But they are very very rare especially in comparison to the amount of Somalis online in general. And I have never met a Somali gay in real life and I dont think there are many Gays in Somalia. Its almost unheard of and unthinkable. Even our term for Gay is an arabic loan-word. Meaning we didnt have a strong concept of homosexuality beforehand. You can say the reason for the lack of Somali gays is because they are in the closet due to fear. Or Islam. But there are many many arab gays and many Pakistani gays. There are even reports of huge underground Gay scenes in Saudi. And Gay is the most searched term in arabic. You would never hear of this for Somalis. I truly believe Somalis lack the Gay gene. Or atleast have it in the smallest numbers.
Do you agree?
You will see few of them in Toronto

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
there is no such thing as the ''gay gene'', homosexuality is was deemed a mental illness until 1993.
Mental illnesses are often based in biology. For example, some people have the schizophrenia gene which may or may not activate in their lifetime. These things are caused by chemicals, hormones, and the way the brain forms. That's why they're so hard to cure.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Do you agree?

@911 brother I missed your great threads which is also indicated by this another great topic and subsequent thread wallahi if only these threads that have great topics of merit got more attention than others, but anyway,

yes I truly believe the reason homosexuality isn't endemic and therefor an affliction/inclination that we great somali males don't participate/practice such degeneracy, as this isn't a predisposition that we have.

As Allah subhana wa tala has spared us from that decadent humiliation alhamdulillah I'm of the opinion that its primarily due to our heritage and cultural legacy that has subsequently been instilled within us, to see homosexuality as a degenerate act/behaviour and not just worthy of condemnation but further than that which is execution because we've been taught to see such deviants not as men,

firstly because they've forfeited their right to be men because they indulged in filthy acts by debasing themselves and therefor they've conceded their masculinity as a result of these vulgar acts which could also include the forfeiture of their lives via execution.

As this degeneracy isn't a human right thats legitimised through the prism of a lifestyle choice but rather it is a form of hedonistic self oppression.

Which our forbearers understood alhamdulillah as they were the personifications of
masculinity and subsequently exemplified what real men are and should therefor continue to be within this era also,

this is why we noble and valorous somali men have a antipathy towerds homosexuality whether its masculine/butch or feminine homosexual deviants and their behaviour and because we despise homosexuality it has contributed to us becoming the antithesis of feminine and rather has attributed us as of one of the most epitomized alpha/masculine men that Allah subhana wa tala has blessed us as being alhamdulillah

mash'Allah somali men. mash'Allah somali women.​

Leave “Shaytaan” alone, I will sue anyone who says bad stuff against my honourable client. Don’t slander his reputation.

Why are you guys obsessed with gay people? They didn’t destroy a country formerly known as Somalia, is this a deflection? Address the “evil” people correctly.

No one:

Somali kids: I've been thinking about the rate of gay anal sex and its relation to Somali genetics

I don't think even gay people spend as much time pondering these scientific and philosophical questions about the nature of homosexuality as much as young Somali men and women. Shaqo laan walahi

Gay people exist in the Somali community. My grandma told me that before the war Calanley Kismayo was the San Franciso of Somalia. That's where the Somali gays congregated. Some of yall fathers, uncles, and grandpas are gay and in the closet. If you've seen your dad kissing your mom on the mouth you're safe. Otherwise, you should begin your scientific investigation at home. :yacadiim:

There are some Somali khanises out there. Most prevalent in the US I think, closely followed by Europe. If you compare Somalis to Arabs and other Middle Easterners then the Somali khanises are almost nonexistent in terms of statistics.

Trending

Latest posts