Somalis commiting zina! true???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been told most western Somalis hijabi or non hijabi girls committed zina like 50% is this true?

Last edited:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Zina is being committed everywhere.
Not just in Western countries.

Stay safe, lol.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Not everyone is religious

Dudes out here smashing chicks left and right.

At this point it’s just a personal choice on abstaining.

This is America. We ain’t getting stoned for having zina

No Adan walaal you’ve developed severe case of sass and wisswass of western xalimo. If xalimo has done the deed you pretty much will know. That sin can’t be hidden in Somali society so don’t worry caaudbillayso

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
No Adan walaal you’ve developed severe case of sass and wisswass of western xalimo. If xalimo has done the deed you pretty much will know. That sin can’t be hidden in Somali society so don’t worry caaudbillayso

Use this picture abaayo. It's the updated version for Somalia and Somaliland presidents.

biixi-farmaajo.jpg

That stat is bullshit. Even if it were true, it still wouldn't conpare to the amounts of other Muslims commiting zina.

As far as I know, the guys commit more zina and are very open about it.

Anyway, worry about yourself and make sure you're doing the right thing for yourself.

That stat is bullshit. Even if it were true, it still wouldn't conpare to the amounts of other Muslims commiting zina.

Anyway, worry about yourself and make sure you're doing the right thing for yourself.

Why will I care ajnabis and guys commitng zina I care about Somali woman because I will be married to them in the future i don't want to be tricked into marriage and then find out about her past

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

The xalimo vs faraax war/jokes aside.
Somali women are actually known to be really wild especially in places like london and toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.