Somali's barred from applying for NGO jobs in Somalia

This has always been the case.

The UN stationed in Somalia have their employees on $120k+ Salaries meanwhile their Somali employees are making $30k at best and most are not even allowed to apply.

The Whites get purpose built accommodation just out of the city and the Somali employees are expected to travel through Mogadishu to get to the office.

Who to blame? Blame pathetic Farmaajo and all the baboons before him.

This has always been the case.

The UN stationed in Somalia have their employees on $120k+ Salaries meanwhile their Somali employees are making $30k at best and most are not even allowed to apply.

The Whites get purpose built accommodation just out of the city and the Somali employees are expected to travel through Mogadishu to get to the office.

Who to blame? Blame pathetic Farmaajo and all the baboons before him.

and detractors use this against Somalia when they say “billions of dollars” of aid are given to them….when they are literally handing themselves and their cronies money.

I don’t begrudge them much for the purpose built facility as Mogadishu is very unsafe even for Somali gov officials, gov should’ve worked harder to make city safer.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
If you ask :What you have done in those 6 years to change the situation? To any of these cryers on twitter their first reaction would be
-what?

Sol

?
NGOs are a business that rely on strive and poverty to function the second they alleviate those problems in thre country they're in they lose their business so it's the reason why they never teach the natives how to do things but bring in "experts" from abroad this also extends to food which is imported and even material that can be sourced locally will be imported. They are fucking leeches that will remain till there is only a husk left for the descendants of that country.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What infuraiates me is that they even higher Ugandans/Kenyans for lower level jobs in Xalane like cooks, cleaners, xamaali etc. They are really Cushiticphobic as whites know Bantus are easily controllable.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I thought this was common knowledge. Not surprising at all tbh considering the state of us as a people

Trending