Somalis back home are too kind to foreigners

Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen one

No sleep 2k18

Just because someone who isnt somali comes to somalia doesnt mean they dont have ill intentions... somalis should be wary of foreigner in their country.

chosen one

No sleep 2k18
I see my original point was ignored :mjlol:

foreigners dont go to a country like somalia just to chill theres plenty of places for that surely they would be here to exploit people?
:bell:

Jeesto

VIP
LMAO @ Libya

Maybe if you aren’t Black

ezgif-4-6577848e8e.gif

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
LMAO @ Libya

Maybe if you aren’t Black

The speaker says that they are detained in Zuwarah prison, which “is only a few kilometers away from the Tunisian borders and Ras Ajdir,” a small coastal town on the border between Tunisia and Libya.

“Some other nationals, including inmates from Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt and other African countries were sent back home, except for the Moroccans,” he says.

The large group of Moroccan migrants found themselves stuck in Libya after an attempt to illegally cross over to Europe through the Mediterranean.

libya is the new wild west, the man with most numbers and guns wins, everyone else is either a hostage or a worker of some kind.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck

Just because someone who isnt somali comes to somalia doesnt mean they dont have ill intentions... somalis should be wary of foreigner in their country.
bullshit list, Somalia and Libya are near the bottom not top, countries like Rwanda, Ghana are the most foreigner friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts