"Somalis are so funny" Anyone else annoyed by this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
What are we clowns? The general opinion people have about Somalis is - "haha they are so funny" "funniest people I know".

When you are making a fool out of yourselves to make people laugh how do you expect people to take you serious?

It's ok to crack jokes and have a enjoyable personality to be around but I see Somalis far too often do stupid and embarrassing things in order to make people laugh and be funny.

This isn't a reaction to just social media, I'm talking about real life too.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I’m not that funny.

Sometimes it’s the random shit I say that makes people laugh.

But overall I don’t find it offensive. We overall probably are funnier than other people

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
What are we clowns? The general opinion people have about Somalis is - "haha they are so funny" "funniest people I know".

When you are making a fool out of yourselves to make people laugh how do you expect people to take you serious?

It's ok to crack jokes and have a enjoyable personality to be around but I see Somalis far too often do stupid and embarrassing things in order to make people laugh and be funny.

This isn't a reaction to just social media, I'm talking about real life too.
Being funny is great. Being a funny doesn't mean you're clown. I can crack the whip when I have to, especially at work. Not being funny cause you think it'll make you a clown is a stupid mindset to have. What kind of boring life is that?

I was never a jokester growing up. I've always believed I was too above that :kanyeshrug:

I always cringe at people in school trying so hard to be funny. They're barely even funny but the minions would laugh only because they were friends.
:susp: One girl even brought a dirty pad to the classroom

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I was never a jokester growing up. I've always believed I was too above that :kanyeshrug:

I always cringe at people in school trying so hard to be funny. They're barely even funny but the minions would laugh only because they were friends.
:susp: One girl even brought a dirty pad to the classroom
That's going too far fam :susp:

I was a jokester growing up. I loved being funny and I still do. I was pretty smart and never weak looking or short, so that's probably the reason why people didn't look at me like I was a clown.

That's going too far fam :susp:

I was a jokester growing up. I loved being funny and I still do. I was pretty smart and never weak looking or short, so that's probably the reason why people didn't look at me like I was a clown.
Some funny jokes in school are nice but when you do the most and try so hard to get everyone else's attention.
:susp:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Some funny jokes in school are nice but when you do the most and try so hard to get everyone else's attention.
:susp:
Yeah, I know people like that. Some people are pros at being class clowns, know when to act goofy. Others really don't... Generally, these are the student council members who are normally serious, trying to be funny when they aren't.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
No because es love funny niggas. In grade 9-10 I was serious asf and couldn’t pull shordies because I was dull meanwhile niggas looking like goofy from Mickey Mouse are pulling all typa hoes like :childplease:

Pause. :wtf:

First day grade 11 I chalked up all the jokes I could and I was just balling out 1st month of school all the es thought I was Kevin Hart with good looks :westbrookswag:

Being funny can be more useful than being good looking when it comes to girls from my experience :sass2::sass1:

In general we are people with good sense of humor. But most of us are unstable as well. I would say 85% of somalis has some sort of mental issues. Even the calmest and nicest of us is capable of a moment any day

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
In general we are people with good sense of humor. But most of us are unstable as well. I would say 85% of somalis has some sort of mental issues. Even the calmest and nicest of us is capable of a ****** moment any day
Agreed most Somalis have some sort of mental problems like sometimes I’ll do some retarded shit and I’ll think why tf did I do that :bell::gucciwhat:

I also get angry for no reason and yell at people even though they are completely innocent I think Somalis are naturally retarded damn :damn:

Last edited:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
No because es love funny niggas. In grade 9-10 I was serious asf and couldn’t pull shordies because I was dull meanwhile niggas looking like goofy from Mickey Mouse are pulling all typa hoes like :childplease:

Pause. :wtf:

First day grade 11 I chalked up all the jokes I could and I was just balling out 1st month of school all the es thought I was Kevin Hart with good looks :westbrookswag:

Being funny can be more useful than being good looking when it comes to girls from my experience :sass2::sass1:
Straight up facts man. You can attract women, but if you bore them after... It's a fucking wrap.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
In general we are people with good sense of humor. But most of us are unstable as well. I would say 85% of somalis has some sort of mental issues. Even the calmest and nicest of us is capable of a ****** moment any day
Yeah, sometimes I get a little angry...

Agreed most Somalis have some sort of mental problems like sometimes I’ll do some retarded shit and I’ll think why tf did I do that :bell::gucciwhat:

I also get angry for no reason and yell at people even though they are completely innocent I think Somalis are naturally retarded damn :damn:

My nigga...........I'm sending the FBI on your crazy ass. They need to lock you up for life.:damn:

It's acctually sad. When someone says what's your opinion on somalis they say we are the funniest.

What else then? To be honest say something else too I don't want to be known as some sort of clown. You can pretty much say that we are only known as some sort of jokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts