somalis are so cringe for this i’m sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they talk bad about oromos and Ethiopia bc that’s the only thing that unites them but us Oromos don’t care we are strong enough to defend ourselves from any threats Alhamdulilah
So you admit they are united by Oromo. What do you think unites us in Ethiopia. What made the whole Somali nation wage a war with Ethiopia. Where is the Oromo Muslim, Afar, Saho etc in your grand delusion of islaanimo. Everyone is looking out for their ethnic interest.

So you admit they are united by Oromo. What do you think unites us in Ethiopia. What made the whole Somali nation wage a war with Ethiopia. Where is the Oromo Muslim, Afar, Saho etc in your grand delusion of islaanimo. Everyone is looking out for their ethnic interest.
My grandfathers brother fought with the Somali army against Ethiopia he fought against Oromo kaffirs

Celery

We finally beat Medicare 🎊 🎉
okay but simping for oromos that are oppressing somalis in our historic land and claiming our history/culture is pathetic
Islam doesn’t unite countries. If Muslim countries came together based on shared religion, that would be nice.

Celery

We finally beat Medicare 🎊 🎉
How? Somalis something your born with not something you can just join be logical my brother
Except for a few outspoken attention seekers, Somali kafir is not a thing. Now if this is applied to anyone who isn’t an Islamic terrorism sympathizer, then there are plenty.

My point is oromos showed “islamnimo” during the war
They showed Oromonimo to free themselves like we showed Somalinimo to free our peoples. Don't get the two confused with Islam.

I would much prefer Afar and Oromo Muslims but I don't confuse it with islanimo over Somalinimo.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Who cares, as if Somalis muslim or not even help each other in the real world. They be the first ones to f*ck you over

@Daadhi Tarree
To put it simply. A Somali kafir that has his dhaqan and advocates for Somalia is closer to me than an Oromo Muslim advocating for Oromia.

I would feel the same if it was a Nigerian, Pakistani or Khaleej. Because they have no inherent interest in Somalia.

To cooperate with and build with our Muslim brothers is not an issue.

@Daadhi Tarree
To put it simply. A Somali kafir that has his dhaqan and advocates for Somalia is closer to me than an Oromo Muslim advocating for Oromia.

I would feel the same if it was a Nigerian, Pakistani or Khaleej. Because they have no inherent interest in Somalia.

Ok I respect that

The most successfully Somali attack against Ethiopia was founded on an Islamic Basis. Every Somali “Freedom Fighter” co-opted by the Kacaan had an Islamic motivation for their actions from Xassan Barsane to The Sayyid. Ethio Nationalism has failed Somalia, The only somewhat secular government of Somalia was an abject failure. By becoming murtad you automatically lose the majority of Somali culture and If someone doesn’t have Dhaqan or Deen what makes them Somali. You probably couldn’t tell the average Oromo from Somali. Ethio Nationalism is a dead end

@Daadhi Tarree

Anyone who chose a Kaffir no matter his position over a Muslim has left the fold of Islam repent before it is too late

The most successfully Somali attack against Ethiopia was founded on an Islamic Basis. Every Somali “Freedom Fighter” co-opted by the Kacaan had an Islamic motivation for their actions from Xassan Barsane to The Sayyid. Ethio Nationalism has failed Somalia, The only somewhat secular government of Somalia was an abject failure. By becoming murtad you automatically lose the majority of Somali culture and If someone doesn’t have Dhaqan or Deen what makes them Somali. You probably couldn’t tell the average Oromo from Somali. Ethio Nationalism is a dead end
If you have read anything here you'd know, no one is advocating for Ethio Nationalism. May it die in a hellfire.
Anyone who chose a Kaffir no matter his position over a Muslim has left the fold of Islam repent before it is too late
Go tell that to the Custodian of the two Holy Mosques being protected by gaalo against the raafids.

Yami

Chief of Madow Rights Movement, E-Y18629 Cushite
You don't really loose most of somali culture by becoming gaal. Since when was guntiino, dirac, fkd, mixed gender weddings, and balwo ever halal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts