Somalis are evil walahi

Status
Not open for further replies.

this shit tore up my heart. i knew money was being stolen but i didn't know it was that much. how do you steal from people who have nothing?

i wish i believed in hell so i could feel better right now.

this shit tore up my heart. i knew money was being stolen but i didn't know it was that much. how do you steal from people who have nothing?

i wish i believed in hell so i could feel better right now.
No need for u to wish hell exists, it's reserved for kuffars. I hope to never abandon my religion so I don't become like donald-trump-pointing.jpg

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
This is fake! That woman who claims 80mil was stolen is sick mentally!

You telling me to take this woman serious? :ohlord:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There's a special place in hell for people who steal from the poor and the people who claim this video is fake.

Hemaal

VIP
This tweet is no different than the one about the false rain! Somalis always lying for a few Rts :susp:

Hemaal

VIP
she might be lying but the other poor lady might not be

Or she might put those words in her mouth! This woman is a big attention seeker, not to say it doesn't happen, aid does get stolen but this particular incident is FAKE sxb!

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Can someone translate this? I'm a say wallahi nigga :bell:

The woman on the left received no money, i believe they only took her name and photo and then she was told to leave. The woman on the right talks about how money has been raised all over the world (In the US 80 million was raised) but no money is reaching the people that are starving, she becomes emotional and asks the Somalis of the world where the money has gone, meaning people are stealing the money.

Despicable heartless thieves :kanyehmm:

Maybe she exaggerated, but nonetheless she made her point clear, the aid money meant for the poor whether 80 million or 80 thousand isn't reaching it's intended targets. Idk why you guys want to paint her a liar.
I do believe that the people there aren't getting any aid but there's something off about this video imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending